Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Store [Closed]
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@theplastics

Could you please get me a ripple gene?
@theplastics

Could you please get me a ripple gene?
water_ani.gifwater_ani.gif
@Ethelinda

Er...you pinged the wrong person. o.o I can get you a Ripple Gene though. Please send payment, and I'll get right on it.
@Ethelinda

Er...you pinged the wrong person. o.o I can get you a Ripple Gene though. Please send payment, and I'll get right on it.
@Melodic

oh crap! :'D

I must have missed coppied~ thank you for noticing that, I will send the payment right over.
@Melodic

oh crap! :'D

I must have missed coppied~ thank you for noticing that, I will send the payment right over.
water_ani.gifwater_ani.gif
@Melodic
Are you buying those Silver Ferrets for 18K? If so could I ask for one please? I'm part of the Arcane Dom too but my sniping skills are lacking (I'm too lazy to try lol).

Also do you know if they sell the Maren Scout familiar in the MP too? If so would you be willing to try for that one too? You don't have to if you don't want to though! =]
@Melodic
Are you buying those Silver Ferrets for 18K? If so could I ask for one please? I'm part of the Arcane Dom too but my sniping skills are lacking (I'm too lazy to try lol).

Also do you know if they sell the Maren Scout familiar in the MP too? If so would you be willing to try for that one too? You don't have to if you don't want to though! =]
88ZuIaR.gif mvawesomeness_sig-01.gifZmpNFhv.gif
@Melodic

Can I also get a ripple gene please?
@Melodic

Can I also get a ripple gene please?
IJJc6Sg.png 6I84XUY.gif wXPzM1Z.gif
@mvawesomeness

I am selling one Silver Ferret for 18k. And you may! I was lucky and managed to grab that one today. Please send payment and I'll send over the ferret!

I believe the Maren familiars are only available as drops from the Coliseum. So I'm afraid I can't help you there. =(

@nd13221

Yes, of course! I grabbed an extra one from the MP just now, so please send the payment, and I will send over the gene.
@mvawesomeness

I am selling one Silver Ferret for 18k. And you may! I was lucky and managed to grab that one today. Please send payment and I'll send over the ferret!

I believe the Maren familiars are only available as drops from the Coliseum. So I'm afraid I can't help you there. =(

@nd13221

Yes, of course! I grabbed an extra one from the MP just now, so please send the payment, and I will send over the gene.
lol i was wondering what the ping was for! :3

sup, free bump!
lol i was wondering what the ping was for! :3

sup, free bump!
1ffgBbR.png
Finally managed to get one! @Dasair, enjoy your Smoke Gene. =)
Finally managed to get one! @Dasair, enjoy your Smoke Gene. =)
@Melodic
Can I take the spot for Smoke as well, please? I'll also need an Underbelly :>
@Melodic
Can I take the spot for Smoke as well, please? I'll also need an Underbelly :>
733EAYl.png
@Finne

Sure thing! Please send payment, and I shall try my best not to take too long on the Smoke. Would you like me to wait until I have both before sending them, or the Underbelly first?
@Finne

Sure thing! Please send payment, and I shall try my best not to take too long on the Smoke. Would you like me to wait until I have both before sending them, or the Underbelly first?
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25