Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Store [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Lyrrin

Thank you! You guys put up quite a good fight. I was worried how it would end. XD

I can try! I can't guarantee success though since I haven't had much luck today. Aha, I know how that feels! Glad you were able to find a pretty dragon during such a tense fight.

@micahjaguar

I am, but Lyrrin just took my last Smoke spot. =( I'm terribly sorry, but I don't want too many orders at once since I don't know how many I can fulfill. Maybe you can check back later?
@Lyrrin

Thank you! You guys put up quite a good fight. I was worried how it would end. XD

I can try! I can't guarantee success though since I haven't had much luck today. Aha, I know how that feels! Glad you were able to find a pretty dragon during such a tense fight.

@micahjaguar

I am, but Lyrrin just took my last Smoke spot. =( I'm terribly sorry, but I don't want too many orders at once since I don't know how many I can fulfill. Maybe you can check back later?
@Melodic

That's ok - I am willing to wait, since I have no luck myself either XD I'll send the treasures over now :)
@Melodic

That's ok - I am willing to wait, since I have no luck myself either XD I'll send the treasures over now :)
SigBanner_zps1f5c85e9.png
@Melodic No problem! :)
@Melodic No problem! :)
Traveling Wind Clan! We have toured every Flight in Sornieth!
We completed our round-the-world tour on July 6th, 2020 and are once again home in Wind!

Previous Visits: Wind, Earth, Light, Shadow, Nature, Arcane, Ice, Fire, Water, Lightning, Plague
Left for a bit longer than expected, but I'm back and stalking the MP again!
Left for a bit longer than expected, but I'm back and stalking the MP again!
@Melodic

Do you have the gossamer leg silks still?
@Melodic

Do you have the gossamer leg silks still?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan

I do! Please send payment if you want them, and I'll reply with the item. =)
@BlackandTan

I do! Please send payment if you want them, and I'll reply with the item. =)
@Melodic

Great! 14400 correct?
@Melodic

Great! 14400 correct?
gPt7rtY.pngCHCjXcz.png
@BlackandTan

Yup, that's correct!
@BlackandTan

Yup, that's correct!
@Melodic

Would you be able to grab a crackle for me? :3
@Melodic

Would you be able to grab a crackle for me? :3
@Blainemuffin

Sure thing! They're in the MP right now, so go ahead and send payment, and I'll grab one for you.
@Blainemuffin

Sure thing! They're in the MP right now, so go ahead and send payment, and I'll grab one for you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25