Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Mel's Dom Discount Store [Closed]
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25
@Melodic

Would you be willing to try and grab a Smoke for me? ;A;
@Melodic

Would you be willing to try and grab a Smoke for me? ;A;
@FeatherFallen

Sorry, my spots are all filled up. >.< I haven't had much luck today, so I'm not sure when a spot will open up again.
@FeatherFallen

Sorry, my spots are all filled up. >.< I haven't had much luck today, so I'm not sure when a spot will open up again.
@Melodic, Alright. Thanks anyway. :3 Oh, and congrats on winning dominance! ^-^
@Melodic, Alright. Thanks anyway. :3 Oh, and congrats on winning dominance! ^-^
@FeatherFallen

Sorry again that I couldn't be of more help. =( And thank you! You guys put up quite a good fight. ^^
@FeatherFallen

Sorry again that I couldn't be of more help. =( And thank you! You guys put up quite a good fight. ^^
Gah, Smoke is being so quick to sell today x.x This may take longer than I expected.
Gah, Smoke is being so quick to sell today x.x This may take longer than I expected.
@Melodic Care for something a little easier than Smoke? I'm in need of a Freckle scroll, and there's 4 currently stocked. :P
@Melodic Care for something a little easier than Smoke? I'm in need of a Freckle scroll, and there's 4 currently stocked. :P
o.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.pngo.png yCzY.png
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

That would be appreciated! XD Go ahead and send payment, and I'll grab one for you.
@tigercule

That would be appreciated! XD Go ahead and send payment, and I'll grab one for you.
@Melodic Payment sent. :3 I also sent money for remove gene scrolls which I totally forgot I needed until right as I pressed send and then tacked on. e_e;
@Melodic Payment sent. :3 I also sent money for remove gene scrolls which I totally forgot I needed until right as I pressed send and then tacked on. e_e;
Occasionally on unannounced/unplanned hiatus. See profile for Discord to contact off-site if needed for art reasons.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

@tigercule

Received! I'm just waiting on a Remove Tertiary scroll now. Aha, it's alright. You'll have to wait a bit longer for your order now though. :P
@tigercule

Received! I'm just waiting on a Remove Tertiary scroll now. Aha, it's alright. You'll have to wait a bit longer for your order now though. :P
@Melodic I'm cool with waiting on whatever isn't stocked, if you're okay with sending part now. xD The Freckle scroll is for a different dragon than the Remove Gene scrolls anyway.
@Melodic I'm cool with waiting on whatever isn't stocked, if you're okay with sending part now. xD The Freckle scroll is for a different dragon than the Remove Gene scrolls anyway.
WBnypko.png

GaBLRrs.png

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 24 25