Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Familiars for Birdskull Apparel
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116
@FeatherFallen golden birdskull legband for the runic bat? (I have other birdskull apparel if you'd prefer something else instead)
@FeatherFallen golden birdskull legband for the runic bat? (I have other birdskull apparel if you'd prefer something else instead)
@Drasmir, sorry! Just gave that one away. :(
@Drasmir, sorry! Just gave that one away. :(
@FeatherFallen no worries. I'll just have to hunt it down elsewhere :D
@FeatherFallen no worries. I'll just have to hunt it down elsewhere :D
@FeatherFallen how about I trade you for that bonepriest you've just put up?
@FeatherFallen how about I trade you for that bonepriest you've just put up?
@Drasmir
Sure. Sending it right over!
@Drasmir
Sure. Sending it right over!
I have a brown headdress and necklace, green armband and wingpiece, blue necklace, and a white birdskull armband. Would you take any or all for a Baku AND Tengu?
I have a brown headdress and necklace, green armband and wingpiece, blue necklace, and a white birdskull armband. Would you take any or all for a Baku AND Tengu?
@blenk, sorry! I didn't see your post until just now. Let me know if you're still interested, and I'll send both familiars.

For that many birdskulls, I can give you five familiars. :) Or maybe the two you requested and train two of your dragons to level 10 if you'd rather?
@blenk, sorry! I didn't see your post until just now. Let me know if you're still interested, and I'll send both familiars.

For that many birdskulls, I can give you five familiars. :) Or maybe the two you requested and train two of your dragons to level 10 if you'd rather?
@featherfallen

it's okay, I totally didn't even realize I'd forgotten to ping you! my bad!

and sure, if you don't mind! I have two dragons that are already level 5 and i havent had time to train them lately, so that works out well! I'll go ahead and send the apparel and crossroads you? thanks a ton! :D
@featherfallen

it's okay, I totally didn't even realize I'd forgotten to ping you! my bad!

and sure, if you don't mind! I have two dragons that are already level 5 and i havent had time to train them lately, so that works out well! I'll go ahead and send the apparel and crossroads you? thanks a ton! :D
@FeatherFallen

can I trade a white legband for a familiar or two?
@FeatherFallen

can I trade a white legband for a familiar or two?
Progen >93399p.png Art Shop 68696002p.png< Avatar
@FeatherFallen - I have the following Tropical pieces I can trade you. [Item=Tropical Birdskull Headdress] [item=Tropical Birdskull Legband] I would love to trade one of them for your Carmine Sethris and your Cursed Bat.
@FeatherFallen - I have the following Tropical pieces I can trade you.

Tropical Birdskull Headdress Tropical Birdskull Legband

I would love to trade one of them for your Carmine Sethris and your Cursed Bat.
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 115 116