Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | [CLOSED] Familiars for Birdskull Apparel
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116
@FeatherFallen I have all these: [item=Red Birdskull Headdress] x1 [item=Red Birdskull Necklace] x1 [item=Red Birdskull Wingpiece] x1 [item=Golden Birdskull Wingpiece] x2 [item=Green Birdskull Headdress] x1 [item=Green Birdskull Armband] x1 [item=Green Birdskull Wingpiece] x2 [item=Green Birdskull Legband] x1 [item=Purple Birdskull Armband] x1 [item=Purple Birdskull Necklace] x1 [item=Purple Birdskull Wingpiece] x2 [item=Blue Birdskull Necklace] x1 [item=Brown Birdskull Armband] x1 [item=Brown Birdskull Necklace] x2 [item=Brown Birdskull Wingpiece] x1 [item=Bleak Birdskull Armband] x1 [item=Tropical Birdskull Necklace] x2 [item=Aqua Birdskull Armband] x1 But I sold most of my exalt fodder during the push. I should have some more hatching/becoming adults in the next few days though if you want anything I have listed.
@FeatherFallen

I have all these:

Red Birdskull Headdress x1 Red Birdskull Necklace x1 Red Birdskull Wingpiece x1 Golden Birdskull Wingpiece x2

Green Birdskull Headdress x1 Green Birdskull Armband x1 Green Birdskull Wingpiece x2 Green Birdskull Legband x1

Purple Birdskull Armband x1 Purple Birdskull Necklace x1 Purple Birdskull Wingpiece x2 Blue Birdskull Necklace x1

Brown Birdskull Armband x1 Brown Birdskull Necklace x2 Brown Birdskull Wingpiece x1 Bleak Birdskull Armband x1

Tropical Birdskull Necklace x2 Aqua Birdskull Armband x1

But I sold most of my exalt fodder during the push. I should have some more hatching/becoming adults in the next few days though if you want anything I have listed.
2 hours ahead of FR time. Frogs are too cute to eat! Send them to me instead :)
My Shop!
Banded Dart Frog VQf5rSC.png
@Stormcaller
Wow... All for training? ^-^; I'll train 9 for the lot of it, plus 13 9 extras for the bonus list. This will take a while, but suuure. Send them over as you have them and I'll whip 'em into shape for you. :)
@Stormcaller
Wow... All for training? ^-^; I'll train 9 for the lot of it, plus 13 9 extras for the bonus list. This will take a while, but suuure. Send them over as you have them and I'll whip 'em into shape for you. :)
@FeatherFallen

I don't want to keep you from other business, it looks like the first few won't be ready for another 5 days, so you don't have to worry about me taking up any slots until then!
@FeatherFallen

I don't want to keep you from other business, it looks like the first few won't be ready for another 5 days, so you don't have to worry about me taking up any slots until then!
2 hours ahead of FR time. Frogs are too cute to eat! Send them to me instead :)
My Shop!
Banded Dart Frog VQf5rSC.png
@FeatherFallen

I have one red headdress. Can that get me training?
@FeatherFallen

I have one red headdress. Can that get me training?
@FeatherFallen hey again! :D Would you trade a tropical birdskull arm + legband for a baku, a strangler, a zeeba and a bluemoon aviar?
@FeatherFallen hey again! :D Would you trade a tropical birdskull arm + legband for a baku, a strangler, a zeeba and a bluemoon aviar?
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@Phyxius
Yup! You can send a dragon right over now if you like. :)
@Phyxius
Yup! You can send a dragon right over now if you like. :)
@Manda, Sure thing. Sending your familiars. ^-^
@Manda, Sure thing. Sending your familiars. ^-^
@Manda, oops, sorry. That's a Rambra, not a Zeeba. Still want it?
@Manda, oops, sorry. That's a Rambra, not a Zeeba. Still want it?
@FeatherFallen oh whoops, my bad! yes that's fine ^^
@FeatherFallen oh whoops, my bad! yes that's fine ^^
KUtShk4.png 209.gifnFCN8hM.png
@FeatherFallen let me know if you're accepting dragons for training! I should be around today. :D
@FeatherFallen let me know if you're accepting dragons for training! I should be around today. :D
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116