Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58
@JetBlackSteel

No worries! Been there, done that.

I'm still at the same number of silks as before, SO I will only request the Golden Leg Silks and the Golden Wing Silks for the time being.
@JetBlackSteel

No worries! Been there, done that.

I'm still at the same number of silks as before, SO I will only request the Golden Leg Silks and the Golden Wing Silks for the time being.
46443.png ____wren___________________________________ she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
@JetBlackSteel

Could you please take me off the ping list? I just got the wing silk :)
Thanks!
@JetBlackSteel

Could you please take me off the ping list? I just got the wing silk :)
Thanks!
CgtyAYW.png
@JetBlackSteel
Do you still have the sky blue leg silks? If you do I'll gladly buy them. Can I also get on the list for sky blue wings and get pinged for any other spare silks you catch?

--when you're back online
@JetBlackSteel
Do you still have the sky blue leg silks? If you do I'll gladly buy them. Can I also get on the list for sky blue wings and get pinged for any other spare silks you catch?

--when you're back online
Forum_Banner.png
@JetBlackSteel

If you still have slots open, I'd love it if you'd put me down for the gold silk sash and scarf :D
@JetBlackSteel

If you still have slots open, I'd love it if you'd put me down for the gold silk sash and scarf :D
fay
they/them | +2 FRT
check out my accents ty

3C1BFFw.png
@JetBlackSteel

Hello! I know you have several requests lined up at the moment, but if you're willing to take on another when you come back online, I would love a golden silk sash and golden tail bangle. (:
@JetBlackSteel

Hello! I know you have several requests lined up at the moment, but if you're willing to take on another when you come back online, I would love a golden silk sash and golden tail bangle. (:
emeOzA6.png
@Ickyrus
I do. Please send 20k for them (:

@Fay @Nevele
Added

@Alexina
For now I can only take two requests. But you can update your list as I get the items (:
@Ickyrus
I do. Please send 20k for them (:

@Fay @Nevele
Added

@Alexina
For now I can only take two requests. But you can update your list as I get the items (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel

Thank you and good luck!
@JetBlackSteel

Thank you and good luck!
emeOzA6.png
@JetBlackSteel
I'll go after the scarfs then first for my collection if that's okay.

Sky Blue and Celadon Silk Scarf?

43k for both?
@JetBlackSteel
I'll go after the scarfs then first for my collection if that's okay.

Sky Blue and Celadon Silk Scarf?

43k for both?
@Alexina
I have plenty of cash so you dont need to send the money first.

You total comes to 41,500 for both. Though most likely I won't have both at the same time, so 20,750 for each as I get them (:
@Alexina
I have plenty of cash so you dont need to send the money first.

You total comes to 41,500 for both. Though most likely I won't have both at the same time, so 20,750 for each as I get them (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel Sounds great, thank you. ^.^
@JetBlackSteel Sounds great, thank you. ^.^
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 57 58