Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | ♦Silks Hunter
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58
@JetBlackSteel

Sending the treasure!
@JetBlackSteel

Sending the treasure!
tumblr_nwlbzx5fCE1ujz7f3o2_250.gifCrimz_N.pngtumblr_nwlbzx5fCE1ujz7f3o1_250.gif
@JetBlackSteel
Okey dokey! Right now I have two different chests, another one of the Naturalists Adornments, and two extra sprites. If you end up snatching the golden silks (I'm guessing with service charge it would wind up being 90-100k?) I could trade you some of these items if they suited your fancy!
@JetBlackSteel
Okey dokey! Right now I have two different chests, another one of the Naturalists Adornments, and two extra sprites. If you end up snatching the golden silks (I'm guessing with service charge it would wind up being 90-100k?) I could trade you some of these items if they suited your fancy!
@JetBlackSteel

Payment sent!
@JetBlackSteel

Payment sent!
46443.png ____wren___________________________________ she/her | fr +9

i collect bird-themed dragons! pm if you have a bird-themed dragon or a g1 for sale that you think would make a good bird!
@Anguish
Sky Blue Leg Silks - 20k (:
@Anguish
Sky Blue Leg Silks - 20k (:
tumblr_ngnjgvFzfC1scuu34o1_500.png]
@JetBlackSteel

Awesome! =D Sending the money now!
@JetBlackSteel

Awesome! =D Sending the money now!
dui7aox.pngu1OsigV.png
@JetBlackSteel
I may be trading my items I previously mentioned for the ornate armor set, so my list of what I could pay you with may change. x.x Although I have a week to grind various fun things to try to sell in an effort to afford golden shinies from you.
@JetBlackSteel
I may be trading my items I previously mentioned for the ornate armor set, so my list of what I could pay you with may change. x.x Although I have a week to grind various fun things to try to sell in an effort to afford golden shinies from you.
@JetBlackSteel- Aaaand I got the golden silk sash. ;w; Thank you though! Sorry for the trouble.
@JetBlackSteel- Aaaand I got the golden silk sash. ;w; Thank you though! Sorry for the trouble.
2u8j5dz.jpg
@ShamelessScalies
Take you time, I'm mostly free. I've been slow since I had class today and was super tired so I took a nap XD

@Raikdow
No problem (: Just let me know if you need anything else
@ShamelessScalies
Take you time, I'm mostly free. I've been slow since I had class today and was super tired so I took a nap XD

@Raikdow
No problem (: Just let me know if you need anything else
@Anguish
Sky Blue Wing Silks - 21,250

@Vhyxalas
Golden Wing Silks - 22,250

(:
@Anguish
Sky Blue Wing Silks - 21,250

@Vhyxalas
Golden Wing Silks - 22,250

(:
@JetBlackSteel Would you happen to have a free slot? I'll love gold silks, preferably the arm and leg ones. c: Or two of either.
@JetBlackSteel Would you happen to have a free slot? I'll love gold silks, preferably the arm and leg ones. c: Or two of either.
1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 57 58