Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96
@Ekanos

May I please have a Fallout Streak & Renegade Aviar? Sending you scales!
@Ekanos

May I please have a Fallout Streak & Renegade Aviar? Sending you scales!
sent and updated! :D
sent and updated! :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Ekanos @falkarth
Oh my goodness! Thank you guys! Viola looks fabulous in her new mask. :D And thanks to everyone who congratulated me. Also, congrats to @Raire as the runner up.

Good luck and have fun to everyone competing in the next game!
@Ekanos @falkarth
Oh my goodness! Thank you guys! Viola looks fabulous in her new mask. :D And thanks to everyone who congratulated me. Also, congrats to @Raire as the runner up.

Good luck and have fun to everyone competing in the next game!
@Ekanos Thank you! This is going to be really fun~
@Ekanos Thank you! This is going to be really fun~
Seeking Old Dragons! Forever collecting October 1st 2013 dragons. Previously BeingOfNature
anim_86a53b49-f48f-6cb4-b922-5902a73d3a36.gif
Old Art Thread
3DS FC: 0259-0316-2794 Pokemon Y
@Ekanos
Could I get a Stonewatch Harpy and a Venomous Toridae please?
@Ekanos
Could I get a Stonewatch Harpy and a Venomous Toridae please?
Any dragon with an auction symbol or Unnamed on my last page is for sale.
@Ekanos

Could I get Longneck Skirmisher and Haunted Stone Orb?
@Ekanos

Could I get Longneck Skirmisher and Haunted Stone Orb?
arcane_banner.pngFR time +9 q4Bwlp9.png ueQv8.gif
@Ekanos

If you have any berzerker stones left I'd like 2 of those, please!

I can send you some more tulips!

Thanks!
@Ekanos

If you have any berzerker stones left I'd like 2 of those, please!

I can send you some more tulips!

Thanks!
8dAdQCR.png
s is a really awesome thing you're doing and i wish i had any of the snakes (where d you find them?) to give back i'd rally like to take your bluemoon aviar and your renegade aviar (the bluemoon i have was donated to my raffle and not to me therefore even if i wanted to i won't keep it XD same with psywurm but i like the blue bird better XD ) if those are already taken i am collecting squirell skulls and red feathers for my raffle as spare prizes? i have some apparel i neither want nor need if you'd like me to send it to you?
s is a really awesome thing you're doing and i wish i had any of the snakes (where d you find them?) to give back i'd rally like to take your bluemoon aviar and your renegade aviar (the bluemoon i have was donated to my raffle and not to me therefore even if i wanted to i won't keep it XD same with psywurm but i like the blue bird better XD ) if those are already taken i am collecting squirell skulls and red feathers for my raffle as spare prizes? i have some apparel i neither want nor need if you'd like me to send it to you?
Always buying MC currency echo me on MC as natsutaka to sell

[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/c716dd18c34f61b7e531700fd[/img]
everything is sent and updated!

@Ghostlindsay Viola is stunning! :D

and as for everyone else I'm about to put up the next game! :D Its the guessing game this time round! So make sure to have a look!
everything is sent and updated!

@Ghostlindsay Viola is stunning! :D

and as for everyone else I'm about to put up the next game! :D Its the guessing game this time round! So make sure to have a look!
I'm going to a friends place so I'll only be online for little bits to check in but I'll send things off whenever I can! :D
I'm going to a friends place so I'll only be online for little bits to check in but I'll send things off whenever I can! :D
1 2 ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... 95 96