Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | CLOSED
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96
@Ekanos

If they are available, I'd really like the ember mouse and a pair of the Bronze steampunk goggles.
@Ekanos

If they are available, I'd really like the ember mouse and a pair of the Bronze steampunk goggles.
sent and updated! :D
sent and updated! :D
7382690_kfUyMQUicXK3iH1.png
@Ekanos

Hello! :3 Could I get a Sunset Lasher and Cumulus Seal today? Thank you!
@Ekanos

Hello! :3 Could I get a Sunset Lasher and Cumulus Seal today? Thank you!
THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE BALL TO BE REVEALED! @Raire @Ghostlindsay @Iconoclast @Ninjakitten @Snowmeow @Pesticide @Mistwalker @SoulSorbet @SquishyPenguin @BeingOfNature @NicoleEirin (I think thats everyone) You all had stunning dragons! I was thrilled with all the entries! There will be one winner and one runner up then I will be sending the rest of you small prizes! (be patient you will get them in the next hour or so) First place goes to.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=556297] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/5563/556297_350.png[/img] [/url] @Ghostlindsay 's Viola! Congratulations! =D She's perfectly geared up for a ball! Second place goes to.... [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1141018] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/11411/1141018_350.png[/img] [/url] @Raire 's Palawan Her simple apparel makes her all the more stunning! :D I'll send you a PM soon! All your dragons were stunning! Expect to see your prizes soon everyone!
THE TIME HAS COME FOR THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE BALL TO BE REVEALED!
@Raire @Ghostlindsay @Iconoclast @Ninjakitten @Snowmeow @Pesticide @Mistwalker @SoulSorbet @SquishyPenguin @BeingOfNature @NicoleEirin
(I think thats everyone)
You all had stunning dragons! I was thrilled with all the entries! There will be one winner and one runner up then I will be sending the rest of you small prizes! (be patient you will get them in the next hour or so)
First place goes to....

556297_350.png

@Ghostlindsay 's Viola!
Congratulations! =D She's perfectly geared up for a ball!

Second place goes to....

1141018_350.png

@Raire 's Palawan
Her simple apparel makes her all the more stunning! :D I'll send you a PM soon!

All your dragons were stunning! Expect to see your prizes soon everyone!
Congrats to the winners. :D

@Ekanos
...also I've just seen there's a Blackwing Croaker up now! May I have it, please? They refuse to drop for me, the jerks.
Congrats to the winners. :D

@Ekanos
...also I've just seen there's a Blackwing Croaker up now! May I have it, please? They refuse to drop for me, the jerks.
@Ghostlindsay

Congrats! Your Viola's so pretty :,) The mask would look great on her, too!

edit: @Ekanos

Well, I came here primarily for a shot at that mask but...

Could I please have a red hainu? I passed the bamboo falls a long time ago, and I don't think I ever got one of those!

edit again: i checked and it turns out i already have one!!! i don't want to pull that chance away from someone else, so could i maybe have a navy cabbie instead ^^;;;
@Ghostlindsay

Congrats! Your Viola's so pretty :,) The mask would look great on her, too!

edit: @Ekanos

Well, I came here primarily for a shot at that mask but...

Could I please have a red hainu? I passed the bamboo falls a long time ago, and I don't think I ever got one of those!

edit again: i checked and it turns out i already have one!!! i don't want to pull that chance away from someone else, so could i maybe have a navy cabbie instead ^^;;;
RmHSCAk.png NjbUgLV.png ycEeRDZ.png ONw09wm.pngRmHSCAk.png
Grats to the winners! Your dragons are so pretty! ;D Had a fun time with Ekanos trying to decide! ovo
Grats to the winners! Your dragons are so pretty! ;D Had a fun time with Ekanos trying to decide! ovo
14555685_2WWFoGqr9jrFj6C.png
Okay everyone should now have their prizes! If you didn't recieve something it was a mistake so just let me know! :D

A new game will be up shortly all but Ghostlindsay will have a chance to win! It's very basic I ask a question and first to guess it gets the prize!
Prize will be an item of your choice from the gem marketplace! (200 gems or less!)
Okay everyone should now have their prizes! If you didn't recieve something it was a mistake so just let me know! :D

A new game will be up shortly all but Ghostlindsay will have a chance to win! It's very basic I ask a question and first to guess it gets the prize!
Prize will be an item of your choice from the gem marketplace! (200 gems or less!)
Um...May I please have that Red-breasted Hainu? And I have a couple of Swipp's that I can donate back, should I just send them to you?
Um...May I please have that Red-breasted Hainu? And I have a couple of Swipp's that I can donate back, should I just send them to you?
@Ekanos Any chance I could get a winter wolf familiar and a scroll of renaming? :D
@Ekanos Any chance I could get a winter wolf familiar and a scroll of renaming? :D
357hgmu.png
1 2 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 95 96