Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
@Amanda Trinity is on a nest, let me know when the nest hatches and Ill accept her then ^-^
@Amanda Trinity is on a nest, let me know when the nest hatches and Ill accept her then ^-^
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@roccy
Thank you so muchhhh! I need to ask tho, the payment was attached to the
CR right? and you did receive it? It's just that at first it showed that i had payed for something (the CR), but on some pages its showing that I still have the same amount of money from this morning, and I dont want to accidentally scrimp you!~~
@roccy
Thank you so muchhhh! I need to ask tho, the payment was attached to the
CR right? and you did receive it? It's just that at first it showed that i had payed for something (the CR), but on some pages its showing that I still have the same amount of money from this morning, and I dont want to accidentally scrimp you!~~
dasdana3_by_kiwicide-dcfneg3.png
@Dasdana I got it no worries XD thanks for checking in though. I think the issue is with the two different servers. (normal flight rising, and www1.flightrising) the www1 tends to update faster since its newer.
@Dasdana I got it no worries XD thanks for checking in though. I think the issue is with the two different servers. (normal flight rising, and www1.flightrising) the www1 tends to update faster since its newer.
@Amanada Trinity is all finished and on her way home ^-^
@Amanada Trinity is all finished and on her way home ^-^
@roccy

Thanks so much for all your help. I really do appreciate it. Good luck in your goals. You really helped me in mine.
@roccy

Thanks so much for all your help. I really do appreciate it. Good luck in your goals. You really helped me in mine.
tumblr_inline_njw5itnLdZ1qg2i5p.gifBVUXJUX.pngtumblr_n69vu8VRkE1t0ibwro3_250.giftumblr_inline_naxjlyAN6m1qg78ij.pngGlow%20Skull%20Wind%20copy_zpsree98mey.png
@Amanda good to hear, sorry I felt the need to close down. Ill ping you if I ever open the shop back up ^-^ For now though keep an eye on the Light Flight Raffles I may or may not offer slots there. Havent decided yet lol

Best of luck with the rest of your lair!
@Amanda good to hear, sorry I felt the need to close down. Ill ping you if I ever open the shop back up ^-^ For now though keep an eye on the Light Flight Raffles I may or may not offer slots there. Havent decided yet lol

Best of luck with the rest of your lair!
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135