Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
@Dasdana hi unfortunately this is looking more like a permanent close. I can go ahead and squeeze you in since shes already 19 and shouldnt take more then a day XD, but for me at this point leveling exalt fodder will turn far more profit then this thread will produce, and while this thread is running, i havent been able to really participate in any of my flights events, and Im unable to grind the coli for the familiars im missing, and unable to level up my own dragons. Its become an inconvenience *sadface*

I think the thread will remain to offer out as prizes in any future light flight raffles. but Ill be finishing up the jobs I have going, and then I will be poofing, though I can easily squeeze you in before its closed for good.
@Dasdana hi unfortunately this is looking more like a permanent close. I can go ahead and squeeze you in since shes already 19 and shouldnt take more then a day XD, but for me at this point leveling exalt fodder will turn far more profit then this thread will produce, and while this thread is running, i havent been able to really participate in any of my flights events, and Im unable to grind the coli for the familiars im missing, and unable to level up my own dragons. Its become an inconvenience *sadface*

I think the thread will remain to offer out as prizes in any future light flight raffles. but Ill be finishing up the jobs I have going, and then I will be poofing, though I can easily squeeze you in before its closed for good.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@roccy

Oh wow. Well, your position is completely understandable, and I'm sorry it's turned into this. But! Thank you sooooo much for squeezing me in! Just tell me when you'd like me to send her over, and I'll get right on it! You're the absolute best~
@roccy

Oh wow. Well, your position is completely understandable, and I'm sorry it's turned into this. But! Thank you sooooo much for squeezing me in! Just tell me when you'd like me to send her over, and I'll get right on it! You're the absolute best~
dasdana3_by_kiwicide-dcfneg3.png
@Dasdana not a problem, I hadnt put an annoucement on the first post so I would of felt bad just denying you XD and thanks =o.o=

it will be 213k to go from 19-25 with your 5% discount ^-^ I should be good to take your girl by tuesday at the latest.
@Dasdana not a problem, I hadnt put an annoucement on the first post so I would of felt bad just denying you XD and thanks =o.o=

it will be 213k to go from 19-25 with your 5% discount ^-^ I should be good to take your girl by tuesday at the latest.
@Amanda I promised Id help you get all your current perma dragons up to level 20 so thats what Ill do, even said that Id be keeping all promised jobs ^-^ after that Ill be closed for good. Most of the people Id recommend closed their own leveling threads long before i did lol so I dont want to leave ya in a lurch.

I edited the first post with the closing message so no one else will get between your dragons and Ill be able to finish them all up one after the other. How many more do you have to get up to level 20?
@Amanda I promised Id help you get all your current perma dragons up to level 20 so thats what Ill do, even said that Id be keeping all promised jobs ^-^ after that Ill be closed for good. Most of the people Id recommend closed their own leveling threads long before i did lol so I dont want to leave ya in a lurch.

I edited the first post with the closing message so no one else will get between your dragons and Ill be able to finish them all up one after the other. How many more do you have to get up to level 20?
@Amanda if that works for you it works for me ^-^ you will get the 25% discount on them as youve moved up into the 1 mil tier of discounts XD
@Amanda if that works for you it works for me ^-^ you will get the 25% discount on them as youve moved up into the 1 mil tier of discounts XD
@Polynya As you allowed me to place stats I was able to finish both your dragons at the same time =D they are both on their way home.
@Polynya As you allowed me to place stats I was able to finish both your dragons at the same time =D they are both on their way home.
@Dasdana its your turn, feel free to set up the crossroads and Ill get started tomorrow ^-^
@Dasdana its your turn, feel free to set up the crossroads and Ill get started tomorrow ^-^
@roccy

I am so sorry, I forgot that you cant move your progens. So I am going to send over Danyth (lvl 18), She is like half a level under the other. I am so sorry. (you can refuse this if you want, I know you don't want to keep the thread open longer)
@roccy

I am so sorry, I forgot that you cant move your progens. So I am going to send over Danyth (lvl 18), She is like half a level under the other. I am so sorry. (you can refuse this if you want, I know you don't want to keep the thread open longer)
dasdana3_by_kiwicide-dcfneg3.png
@Dasdana thats perfectly fine, I just cant accept her yet cause shes on a nest lol No rush Ill take one of Amandas remaining dragons while we wait for her to hatch her babies XD

@Amanda go ahead and send over one of your remaining dragons ^-^
@Dasdana thats perfectly fine, I just cant accept her yet cause shes on a nest lol No rush Ill take one of Amandas remaining dragons while we wait for her to hatch her babies XD

@Amanda go ahead and send over one of your remaining dragons ^-^
@Amanda to go from 14-20 with your discount will be 152 gems
@Amanda to go from 14-20 with your discount will be 152 gems
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135