Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 134 135
@Roccy Indeed, the Mire build, because fighting mantarunes and wavesweepers does quite a number on my sanity. The backdrop looks nicer, too. Heck, I would live there, for sure.
@Roccy Indeed, the Mire build, because fighting mantarunes and wavesweepers does quite a number on my sanity. The backdrop looks nicer, too. Heck, I would live there, for sure.
@roccy, hi! I'm looking to get a couple dragons leveled from 15-19. Do you have space / interest? If so, what is the likely turnaround time?
@roccy, hi! I'm looking to get a couple dragons leveled from 15-19. Do you have space / interest? If so, what is the likely turnaround time?
@merellia I can add you to the list sure, but at the moment since my personal computer is at the shop getting its cooling fan fixed my turnaround time has increased a bit since im currently forced to use a shared family computer. Best guessitmate I can give you at this time is it would be a week before I could get to your dragons. Once I get them though, if I have my normal computer I should be able to each of em done in a day each, or if you get me on a day off both of them in 1 day.

@Amanda Actually I would =O just for the first of each of them though. Obviously since I currently have so many clients. probably because of the new area, I dont have much time to go there myself for the familiars. And familiars are something I like to collect XD
@merellia I can add you to the list sure, but at the moment since my personal computer is at the shop getting its cooling fan fixed my turnaround time has increased a bit since im currently forced to use a shared family computer. Best guessitmate I can give you at this time is it would be a week before I could get to your dragons. Once I get them though, if I have my normal computer I should be able to each of em done in a day each, or if you get me on a day off both of them in 1 day.

@Amanda Actually I would =O just for the first of each of them though. Obviously since I currently have so many clients. probably because of the new area, I dont have much time to go there myself for the familiars. And familiars are something I like to collect XD
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@CRZephyr shes all done and on her way home. I got a lot more computer time then I was expecting!

@Amanda will do XD

@stitched your turn is up if you are still interested in having your dragon leveled ^-^
@CRZephyr shes all done and on her way home. I got a lot more computer time then I was expecting!

@Amanda will do XD

@stitched your turn is up if you are still interested in having your dragon leveled ^-^
@Slaine your turn is up =3 feel free to send the crossroads. Ill more then likely get started tomorrow morning though.
@Slaine your turn is up =3 feel free to send the crossroads. Ill more then likely get started tomorrow morning though.
@Roccy eeek i missed this! I sent a cr!
@Roccy eeek i missed this! I sent a cr!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@Slaine awesome I just got home after driving a family member to chicago =D getting started.
@Slaine awesome I just got home after driving a family member to chicago =D getting started.
@Slaine Sansa is finished and her way home =3
@Slaine Sansa is finished and her way home =3
@Roccy thank you!
@Roccy thank you!
je67dzK.gif59TgHaL.pngje67dzK.gif
@merellia Its your turn if you are still interested in having your dragons leveled.
@merellia Its your turn if you are still interested in having your dragons leveled.
1 2 ... 127 128 129 130 131 ... 134 135