Back

Items For Sale

Arrange the purchasing and selling of items.
TOPIC | Roccy's Leveling Service (Closed)
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135
@Roccy thank you so much! ;u;
@Roccy thank you so much! ;u;
~~~~~~~
my naym is eef
and wen its day
and wen the ywen
is gonne awaye
and all the cats
hav gonn desyrt
i lye on ground
i eet the dirt
~ a vertical line that looks like the side of a speech bubblea pixel of a stone/beige/brown tundra wearing dark cloth and various jewelry ~~check out my code shop!
@Amanda hiddenshadow will be 91k treasure.
@Amanda hiddenshadow will be 91k treasure.
I am 2 hours ahead of FR.
tumblr_ob0n13DcYV1uhpgueo1_1280.png
@Amanda finished hiddenshadow =D shes on her way home
@Amanda finished hiddenshadow =D shes on her way home
@Amanda yeah thats fine. Ive just been really busy these past few days and will probably remain so for a week after memorial day lol.

however darksea still has some apparel on.
@Amanda yeah thats fine. Ive just been really busy these past few days and will probably remain so for a week after memorial day lol.

however darksea still has some apparel on.
@Amanda darksea if finished and heading home. Sorry for any delays D= its been a busy week and its not going to slow down anytime soon unfortunately. So if you dont mind me taking a bit longer with your dragons I can keep training them.
@Amanda darksea if finished and heading home. Sorry for any delays D= its been a busy week and its not going to slow down anytime soon unfortunately. So if you dont mind me taking a bit longer with your dragons I can keep training them.
@Roccy
Hello again~ x3 Its been awhile.
I was wondering if you'd be up to training another dragon of mine? A level 4 up to level 25.
Whenever your free of course. c:
@Roccy
Hello again~ x3 Its been awhile.
I was wondering if you'd be up to training another dragon of mine? A level 4 up to level 25.
Whenever your free of course. c:
@DarkliteDragon to go from lvl 4 to 25 costs 312k with your discount. Youll be after Amanda. Currently I have quite a bit on my plate due to work, so leveling will be a bit slow, if your fine with that Ill add ya to the list =3
@DarkliteDragon to go from lvl 4 to 25 costs 312k with your discount. Youll be after Amanda. Currently I have quite a bit on my plate due to work, so leveling will be a bit slow, if your fine with that Ill add ya to the list =3
@Roccy i want two leveled to from 9 to 17 i think that would be 69k each they are [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12638312] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/126384/12638312_350.png[/img] [/url] and [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=12739140] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/127392/12739140_350.png[/img] [/url] i'll send the crossroads right now and you can pick them up whenever you get to it and send them back with the price whenever its done.
@Roccy
i want two leveled to from 9 to 17
i think that would be 69k each

they are

12638312_350.png

and

12739140_350.png

i'll send the crossroads right now and you can pick them up whenever you get to it and send them back with the price whenever its done.
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
@Polynya that amount is correct. Ill also ping you with a time estimate when I get started on them ^-^ Currently have two people in front of you. Amanda and Darklitedragon.
@Polynya that amount is correct. Ill also ping you with a time estimate when I get started on them ^-^ Currently have two people in front of you. Amanda and Darklitedragon.
@Roccy
k thanks
ill just leave them in the crossroads
@Roccy
k thanks
ill just leave them in the crossroads
tumblr_opqe7gKaZ71vuqmydo1_250.gif visual representation of me dodging drama on these forums
1 2 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135