Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Profile Pictures (Avatars)
1 2 3 4
I'm pretty new here at Flight Rising, so I'm still learning the ropes. I was curious if anyone was willing to share the process of changing profile pictures (avatars).
I'm pretty new here at Flight Rising, so I'm still learning the ropes. I was curious if anyone was willing to share the process of changing profile pictures (avatars).
@Target: Up next to your username, on the upper right, there's a little white down arrow. Click that, and the drop down menu should have an option that says "Change Avatar" :)
@Target: Up next to your username, on the upper right, there's a little white down arrow. Click that, and the drop down menu should have an option that says "Change Avatar" :)
Click on the upside-down triangle next to your name at the top of the screen, then select Change Avatar. From there, you'll be able to pick any of your adult dragons to use as your avatar.
Click on the upside-down triangle next to your name at the top of the screen, then select Change Avatar. From there, you'll be able to pick any of your adult dragons to use as your avatar.
Thanks guys! I cannot believe I missed that. >.< The drop-down bar wasn&#039;t loading, so I didn&#039;t even think to check there.
Thanks guys! I cannot believe I missed that. >.< The drop-down bar wasn&#039;t loading, so I didn&#039;t even think to check there.
OMG! This was so helpful! It was driving me crazy not knowing how to change my pic! Thanks again!
OMG! This was so helpful! It was driving me crazy not knowing how to change my pic! Thanks again!
my_signature_by_midnightpintowolf-dcsqmj8.gif
Can anyone tell me how I can select my new dragons as my avatar? I've gotten two new ones in trade and all I can use so far are my first two.
Can anyone tell me how I can select my new dragons as my avatar? I've gotten two new ones in trade and all I can use so far are my first two.
aqLwpCP.png
@Urobora, only adult dragons can be used as avatars, they will appear on your list once they grow up. :)
@Urobora, only adult dragons can be used as avatars, they will appear on your list once they grow up. :)
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Oh, i see! thank you very much!
@Alphaeon Oh, i see! thank you very much!
aqLwpCP.png
thanks i was so confused! i didnt even see it before i read this!
thanks i was so confused! i didnt even see it before i read this!
Thank you so much! This was annoying me and I only joined today! XD
Thank you so much! This was annoying me and I only joined today! XD
spiral.png
1 2 3 4