Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Profile Pictures (Avatars)
1 2 3 4
@xxgalaxyowl107xx If your name was too long, it would be more likely to simply overlap rather than disappear.
Do you have a ad blocker? If so, is it possible that you accidentally added the drop down to your blacklist?
If not, could you provide a screenshot?
(also, pinging me will send me an alert and help me get back to you faster, just put an @ and my username)
@xxgalaxyowl107xx If your name was too long, it would be more likely to simply overlap rather than disappear.
Do you have a ad blocker? If so, is it possible that you accidentally added the drop down to your blacklist?
If not, could you provide a screenshot?
(also, pinging me will send me an alert and help me get back to you faster, just put an @ and my username)
@Denim I'm pretty sure don't have an ad-blocker, and I can't find anyway to screen shot it since I'm on a monitor. (And yes, I've tried searching up solutions but I can't find any!)
@Denim I'm pretty sure don't have an ad-blocker, and I can't find anyway to screen shot it since I'm on a monitor. (And yes, I've tried searching up solutions but I can't find any!)
"Takeway Thai, Pizza And Indian are the holy trinity of leftovers."
@XxGalaxyowl107xX there should be a Print Screen button on your keyboard, unless you mean mobile in which case most devices let you screen shot by holding the power button and whatever button's usually on the bottom front at the same time.

did your arrow used to show up before? because i see you have an avatar and you can only set one by going to Change Avatar via that arrow.

if all else fails, you could probably try something like Inspect Element to tweak the display of your name (temporarily shorten it) and you might get the arrow to show up that way.
@XxGalaxyowl107xX there should be a Print Screen button on your keyboard, unless you mean mobile in which case most devices let you screen shot by holding the power button and whatever button's usually on the bottom front at the same time.

did your arrow used to show up before? because i see you have an avatar and you can only set one by going to Change Avatar via that arrow.

if all else fails, you could probably try something like Inspect Element to tweak the display of your name (temporarily shorten it) and you might get the arrow to show up that way.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@After I believe the problem is the computer in itself since right now I'm using a laptop and it shows, but thank you for the advice!
@After I believe the problem is the computer in itself since right now I'm using a laptop and it shows, but thank you for the advice!
"Takeway Thai, Pizza And Indian are the holy trinity of leftovers."
thanks!
thanks!
63Nkadh.png XVdLiaL.png
Thank you for the help.
Thank you for the help.
How can I change the box behind my profile pic so it's not just plain white?
How can I change the box behind my profile pic so it's not just plain white?
@Arcadiant

You use themes. Which you can get off the AH, from Festival Favors, etc.
@Arcadiant

You use themes. Which you can get off the AH, from Festival Favors, etc.
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
@Arcadiant

They're called Vistas on FR and there's a guide here that shows all the ones currently buyable (Kickstarter and other unsellable vistas aren't listed).
@Arcadiant

They're called Vistas on FR and there's a guide here that shows all the ones currently buyable (Kickstarter and other unsellable vistas aren't listed).
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Thank you guys!
Thank you guys!
1 2 3 4