Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Changing Profile Pictures (Avatars)
1 2 3 4
@Nightwind

Ah, thanks, sorry. Not quite used to all the terms on FR... XD
@Nightwind

Ah, thanks, sorry. Not quite used to all the terms on FR... XD
YCOzZhb.gif
theultimatecatsig.gif
Thank you! You have no idea how much this has been bothering me!
Thank you! You have no idea how much this has been bothering me!
oy4b3in.png
I dont have an arrow
what do i do?
I dont have an arrow
what do i do?
@DragonTamer23544 ah, i imagine the length of your username pushed the arrow off too far to the side? can you right-click your username at the top right and go to an Inspect Element option?

if you can use Inspect Element, try shortening the name in the editing panel; it won't be permanent, it just changes the display temporarily. that should be enough for you to access the dropdown arrow.
@DragonTamer23544 ah, i imagine the length of your username pushed the arrow off too far to the side? can you right-click your username at the top right and go to an Inspect Element option?

if you can use Inspect Element, try shortening the name in the editing panel; it won't be permanent, it just changes the display temporarily. that should be enough for you to access the dropdown arrow.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
THatnk you
THatnk you
Thank you!
Thank you!
1 2 3 4