Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Posts/threads keep getting deleted?
1 2
In the forums, I'll often make a relatively normal post in dragon share, discussion, etc, but when I come to check on them an hour or two later, they have vanished from thin air- what I can assume is deleted?

I'm sure I'm not just missing them, since I've tried to go exactly onto that post through the 'show full history' feature on chrome, and it'll tell me that the page no longer exists.

I'm also fairly sure that they're following the rules- I see many similar posts that don't get deleted. For example, one post of mine that vanished was one in dragon share asking to help find outfit ideas for a dragon. There are plenty of similar threads made.

Any idea what I might be doing here?
In the forums, I'll often make a relatively normal post in dragon share, discussion, etc, but when I come to check on them an hour or two later, they have vanished from thin air- what I can assume is deleted?

I'm sure I'm not just missing them, since I've tried to go exactly onto that post through the 'show full history' feature on chrome, and it'll tell me that the page no longer exists.

I'm also fairly sure that they're following the rules- I see many similar posts that don't get deleted. For example, one post of mine that vanished was one in dragon share asking to help find outfit ideas for a dragon. There are plenty of similar threads made.

Any idea what I might be doing here?
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@snailarcade
first things first: check for other oddities in your account (dragons appearing/disappearing/changing, items appearing/disappearing, dailies being done even though you didn't do them) and change your password. this is especially important if you've used FR on a public computer.
this is purely a safety precaution in case your account was compromised.

to get answers you will have to contact support; this isn't something regular users can help with.
@snailarcade
first things first: check for other oddities in your account (dragons appearing/disappearing/changing, items appearing/disappearing, dailies being done even though you didn't do them) and change your password. this is especially important if you've used FR on a public computer.
this is purely a safety precaution in case your account was compromised.

to get answers you will have to contact support; this isn't something regular users can help with.
Imagining dragons...

Lucky - HxcMlGn.png - JrEJc4j.png
fanfiction writer and chronic daydreamer - uPNWHgD.png

EHXIkb0.png
@LouckyKoneko

Thank you! I will change my password, thanks for the suggestion. I was also thinking I should contact support- but first wanted to make sure I wasn't accidentally breaking some rule I was unaware of haha.
@LouckyKoneko

Thank you! I will change my password, thanks for the suggestion. I was also thinking I should contact support- but first wanted to make sure I wasn't accidentally breaking some rule I was unaware of haha.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@SnailArcade
Is it possible the thread creators are deleting the threads? Lots of people do that when they don't need them anymore because they got the help they needed and the maximum number of posts before a thread can't be deleted anymore (10) has been reached.
@SnailArcade
Is it possible the thread creators are deleting the threads? Lots of people do that when they don't need them anymore because they got the help they needed and the maximum number of posts before a thread can't be deleted anymore (10) has been reached.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin

Nope, I'm only referring to threads I've created myself here. Thanks for trying to help though!
@Tserin

Nope, I'm only referring to threads I've created myself here. Thanks for trying to help though!
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
Obviously its best to check with staff but um.... Do you remember when you've created those threads that you're saying disappeared? I can see at least one thread from yesterday in Dragon Share where you asked for help in dressing a female pearlcatcher with harlequin/jester. Was that the one you were referring to when you made this?
Obviously its best to check with staff but um.... Do you remember when you've created those threads that you're saying disappeared? I can see at least one thread from yesterday in Dragon Share where you asked for help in dressing a female pearlcatcher with harlequin/jester. Was that the one you were referring to when you made this?
Hjönk Hjönk Am Goose
@SnailArcade

Went to Dragon Share. Clicked on the spy glass in the upper right. Pasted your name in the Poster box and found 25 listings.

22 under FR discussion
@SnailArcade

Went to Dragon Share. Clicked on the spy glass in the upper right. Pasted your name in the Poster box and found 25 listings.

22 under FR discussion
ddld6dc.png
@8spitfire8

What are you trying to say here? Genuine question.

I was aware of that function, the posts have still disappeared.
@8spitfire8

What are you trying to say here? Genuine question.

I was aware of that function, the posts have still disappeared.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@halszkaraptor

Nope, not that one. As I’ve said, they have disappeared and I am sure because I’ve tried going back to their exact links. They do not show up on search either.
@halszkaraptor

Nope, not that one. As I’ve said, they have disappeared and I am sure because I’ve tried going back to their exact links. They do not show up on search either.
Hey, I'm Kabet!
He/They/Any

Wishlist
@SnailArcade

Sorry wasn't aware you had links. Thought you might have lost them because they go down the forum so fast.
@SnailArcade

Sorry wasn't aware you had links. Thought you might have lost them because they go down the forum so fast.
ddld6dc.png
1 2