Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Did the familiar heart change?
Did the familiar heart icon on the item image change recently? I swear it was the lighter pink that's still the icon below a dragon. [item=frostbite hummingbird] [img]https://www1.flightrising.com/static/layout/lair/icons/familiar.png[/img] Or I'm just entirely imagining it...
Did the familiar heart icon on the item image change recently?
I swear it was the lighter pink that's still the icon below a dragon.

Frostbite Hummingbird
familiar.png

Or I'm just entirely imagining it...
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
@Stormdragon
Just misremembering. If they changed the heart on one icon, they'd need to change it for almost 1000 other images, so that's not worth the effort for a small change.

Also, the familiar icon used to be a squirrel, so the heart in the icon predates the emoji.
@Stormdragon
Just misremembering. If they changed the heart on one icon, they'd need to change it for almost 1000 other images, so that's not worth the effort for a small change.

Also, the familiar icon used to be a squirrel, so the heart in the icon predates the emoji.
fo11Vhp.png
@Naeryl
Ah thanks, I remember the squirrel on the profile page. Was just sorting through my familiars and was certain it was pinker haha
Just losing my mind
@Naeryl
Ah thanks, I remember the squirrel on the profile page. Was just sorting through my familiars and was certain it was pinker haha
Just losing my mind
H0YTYF1.png CAgQpkV.png 7p4ZvEX.png TX13MWN.png
I thought it was lighter too until I came across this post... holy Mandela effect
I thought it was lighter too until I came across this post... holy Mandela effect
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png
@Stormdragon @TheHunterZ here is a screenshot i took in 2017 [img]https://64.media.tumblr.com/2dbd227ec59ed6eb591e75b46a5933e1/tumblr_ozz4jgZyaM1vou72zo1_1280.png[/img]
@Stormdragon @TheHunterZ here is a screenshot i took in 2017
tumblr_ozz4jgZyaM1vou72zo1_1280.png
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
Funny how brains work. Someone can feed you a random piece of information that your brain will accept just like that.
Funny how brains work. Someone can feed you a random piece of information that your brain will accept just like that.
ePOliyb.png8VNo9V1.pngBzjAkuF.png
artist | programmer | retro nerd

Cool draggos: KyarCrossFelony

{ Hi! I'm Mr. Ocelittle! See my wishlist! )
ifGjLLQ.png