Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | im super new haha
haha ok so im very new to this game so im kinda noob-ish
does anybody know how to like get gems quickly??
i love familars and they look so cute but idk how to get gems
haha ok so im very new to this game so im kinda noob-ish
does anybody know how to like get gems quickly??
i love familars and they look so cute but idk how to get gems
@Icce welcome to FR! You can buy gems from other players with treasure in Items for sales in the forums, so it doesn't matter what currency you're trying to earn, you can convert anytime.

The fastest way to make money on FR is to grind in the coli and level up dragons to between lvl5 and 10 and exalt them. Here's a guide (sry, it was an ice only link, lemme search one that's open to everyone)

If you have some amount of money on hand, you could snipe items and resell on the Auction House

Grinding the fairgrounds gives you 75000t a day, I'd recommend for easy stonks. Here's the data-based money making guide, it goes into more details. Glimmer and gloom is the fastest game for money making :3

Then there's selling hibden, baldwin and swipp mats, they have a colored strip under them in your hoard.

Hope these help!
@Icce welcome to FR! You can buy gems from other players with treasure in Items for sales in the forums, so it doesn't matter what currency you're trying to earn, you can convert anytime.

The fastest way to make money on FR is to grind in the coli and level up dragons to between lvl5 and 10 and exalt them. Here's a guide (sry, it was an ice only link, lemme search one that's open to everyone)

If you have some amount of money on hand, you could snipe items and resell on the Auction House

Grinding the fairgrounds gives you 75000t a day, I'd recommend for easy stonks. Here's the data-based money making guide, it goes into more details. Glimmer and gloom is the fastest game for money making :3

Then there's selling hibden, baldwin and swipp mats, they have a colored strip under them in your hoard.

Hope these help!
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
Ok I'm just gonna explain how making money off the coli works, faster than digging for a guide.

First you'll need a lvl 25 trainer. You can train a dragon up yourself (takes... a long time) and give it stones (elliminate is expensive but so worth it) or you could hire someone to train to 25 for you (takes a couple days, kinda expensive, much faster than starting from scratch) or buy a lvl 25 directly from the Auction House. Your flight might offer to loan or rent out lvl 25 dragons, so be sure to check there!

Once you got the lvl 25 trainer, you stat it to either level in ghostlight ruins or the mire. Here's the Maki builds, the most up-to date on the site.

Now you have your trainer all set up, you buy two "fodder" dragons. The cheapest dragons on the Auction House, and you level them with the help of your trainer. Between levels 5 and 10. 5 saves on time but doesn't reward a lot of money, 10 takes a long time but useful if you're short on space and need to store levels for something. Happy middle is 6, 7 or 8.

Then you exalt those dragons and voila! Profit!

I hope this wasn't too confusing, feel free to PM or ask for clarifications here :3
Ok I'm just gonna explain how making money off the coli works, faster than digging for a guide.

First you'll need a lvl 25 trainer. You can train a dragon up yourself (takes... a long time) and give it stones (elliminate is expensive but so worth it) or you could hire someone to train to 25 for you (takes a couple days, kinda expensive, much faster than starting from scratch) or buy a lvl 25 directly from the Auction House. Your flight might offer to loan or rent out lvl 25 dragons, so be sure to check there!

Once you got the lvl 25 trainer, you stat it to either level in ghostlight ruins or the mire. Here's the Maki builds, the most up-to date on the site.

Now you have your trainer all set up, you buy two "fodder" dragons. The cheapest dragons on the Auction House, and you level them with the help of your trainer. Between levels 5 and 10. 5 saves on time but doesn't reward a lot of money, 10 takes a long time but useful if you're short on space and need to store levels for something. Happy middle is 6, 7 or 8.

Then you exalt those dragons and voila! Profit!

I hope this wasn't too confusing, feel free to PM or ask for clarifications here :3
pNeMP39.pngMLACkpO.pngkKWypF0.pngnNnmo6E.png4zBL86C.png
@Icce
I'm guessing you're seeing familiars in the auction house? By default it sorts by lowest number first, and because gems are more valuable things cost a smaller number of them so they show up first. If you use the filter options, you can show treasure listings only!

It's also worth knowing that while you can have as many of a type of familiar as you want, you can only equip one of each familiar type to a dragon at a time.
@Icce
I'm guessing you're seeing familiars in the auction house? By default it sorts by lowest number first, and because gems are more valuable things cost a smaller number of them so they show up first. If you use the filter options, you can show treasure listings only!

It's also worth knowing that while you can have as many of a type of familiar as you want, you can only equip one of each familiar type to a dragon at a time.
jYPBXj5.png4RsuN8b.pngMXNV32c.pngS7EiNKy.png
@Icee

If you're specifically interested in familiars, not all of them must be purchased with gems. In the Marketplace- the place to buy items from the game instead of other players- some familiars are also available for treasure. You can also find familiars without spending any currency via your daily gathering tasks and others drop rarely as coliseum loot.
@Icee

If you're specifically interested in familiars, not all of them must be purchased with gems. In the Marketplace- the place to buy items from the game instead of other players- some familiars are also available for treasure. You can also find familiars without spending any currency via your daily gathering tasks and others drop rarely as coliseum loot.
Aged Tome she/her
FR+3
wishlist
[quote name="EclipsedSun" date="2021-10-10 11:55:55" ] If you're specifically interested in familiars, not all of them must be purchased with gems. In the Marketplace- the place to buy items from the game instead of other players- some familiars are also available for treasure. You can also find familiars without spending any currency via your daily gathering tasks and others drop rarely as coliseum loot. [/quote] If you are looking at the Marketplace for familiars, please note that many familiars that are available are cheaper on the Auction House. This goes for a lot of different Marketplace items, so make sure you check the Auction House before purchasing from the Marketplace to see which would be cheaper to buy.
EclipsedSun wrote on 2021-10-10 11:55:55:
If you are looking at the Marketplace for familiars, please note that many familiars that are available are cheaper on the Auction House. This goes for a lot of different Marketplace items, so make sure you check the Auction House before purchasing from the Marketplace to see which would be cheaper to buy.
fo11Vhp.png
@Icce
If you're artisically inclined, a quick way to get some money is through making 'your character here' drawings, or adoptables as they're called on fr. Adoptables are generally a really quick way, especially if you have a few preset breeds available like imperials, coatl, wildclaws.
Though you could also just offer commissions in the art sales forum if you don't want to restrict yourself to one base.

Another fairly quick way to get gems is to buy and sell fodder(=undesired, likely to be exalted) dragons. Buy cheap dragons and then see if you can sell for a profit. But i suppose you could do the same with items if you're a bit more patient.
@Icce
If you're artisically inclined, a quick way to get some money is through making 'your character here' drawings, or adoptables as they're called on fr. Adoptables are generally a really quick way, especially if you have a few preset breeds available like imperials, coatl, wildclaws.
Though you could also just offer commissions in the art sales forum if you don't want to restrict yourself to one base.

Another fairly quick way to get gems is to buy and sell fodder(=undesired, likely to be exalted) dragons. Buy cheap dragons and then see if you can sell for a profit. But i suppose you could do the same with items if you're a bit more patient.
78785735_aPf7MC3aS69673X.png78785727_QC7kJPmjHp3H8un.png78785724_4fPJQ8YrrspBjHn.png78785712_uvb98SpA7taC82P.png