Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Flaunt/Flare breeding rarity? [solved]
I didn't see anything about in in the accnouncement thread so I thought I might as well ask here, do we already know and/or how long will it take until we find out how rare the gene is when breeding? I have a dragon who'd be amazing with the genes but her mate has python/morph and I kinda wanna know if I have to gene him too or if I can get a 50/50-ish or so in each nest. :)
I didn't see anything about in in the accnouncement thread so I thought I might as well ask here, do we already know and/or how long will it take until we find out how rare the gene is when breeding? I have a dragon who'd be amazing with the genes but her mate has python/morph and I kinda wanna know if I have to gene him too or if I can get a 50/50-ish or so in each nest. :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png
@Tune Initital testing is showing that flaunt and flare are an uncommon rarity. Source. That would mean it us 50/50 with python and morph. You can use the Forsee Progeny Tool to get a visual example of the rarities.
@Tune Initital testing is showing that flaunt and flare are an uncommon rarity. Source. That would mean it us 50/50 with python and morph. You can use the Forsee Progeny Tool to get a visual example of the rarities.
gMnWfUA.gif
Artist:
___ Hatchling Probability Calculator X
Data-based Money Making Guide X
Chronological Update Reference X
Cannon Lore Compendium X
___
9clB2dm.png
ei6Xo3k.png
@Bananyan

Oooh that's great to know, then I can keep py/mo on my boy :D
Sadly the forsee progeny is..skewed for me lol because it tend to show me the rarer genes/eyes more often than not but if it works for others when testing and it has proven to be correct I'm just happy haha.

Thank you very much! :)
@Bananyan

Oooh that's great to know, then I can keep py/mo on my boy :D
Sadly the forsee progeny is..skewed for me lol because it tend to show me the rarer genes/eyes more often than not but if it works for others when testing and it has proven to be correct I'm just happy haha.

Thank you very much! :)
Always buying
Abyss/Gloom/X
Gen Ones.
Feel free to PM 8.png
wsTw09i.png
*Wishlist
*Art Shop
*Adoptables
*Skins/Accents
3R1xnew.pnglq7TbRo.png