Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Naomi
Who is Naomi? I made a thread on what people spent their treasure/gems on and someone said 'descendants of Naomi'. Who is Naomi and why is he/she so important?

Thanks!
Who is Naomi? I made a thread on what people spent their treasure/gems on and someone said 'descendants of Naomi'. Who is Naomi and why is he/she so important?

Thanks!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.
@CrystalDragon14

Everything you could possibly want to know about her is described or linked here.
@CrystalDragon14

Everything you could possibly want to know about her is described or linked here.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
@CrystalDragon14 There was a glitch a few years ago where all site messages came from the account Naomi and all exalted dragons were owned by them. One of the dragons on this account was also called Naomi.
Someone discovered they had a relative of Naomi and bred them. Some people will pay more for a descendant of these dragons.
You can see the original bug thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692
@CrystalDragon14 There was a glitch a few years ago where all site messages came from the account Naomi and all exalted dragons were owned by them. One of the dragons on this account was also called Naomi.
Someone discovered they had a relative of Naomi and bred them. Some people will pay more for a descendant of these dragons.
You can see the original bug thread here: https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1728692
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Nightwind & @Lonin Thanks for clearing that up for me!
@Nightwind & @Lonin Thanks for clearing that up for me!
pro tips:
- if you add a message to a CR then decline it, the person who you're trading with CAN'T see the message - editing a post DOES NOT re-ping any pings in the post. you have to remove the pings, submit, then add them back in.