Back

Bug Report Forums

Report bugs and errors to the Flight Rising development team.
TOPIC | Who is Naomi
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20
[img]https://40.media.tumblr.com/efd1f851f6594dcb557bd104002ec490/tumblr_inline_o1jlyvQXzA1r2mlhy_540.png[/img] [img]https://41.media.tumblr.com/7fe6002c98c75d18dd67816d994a1b5e/tumblr_o1jlxee20c1r6c1vzo1_500.png[/img] went to buy smooth pebbles, saw it was from 'Naomi' got confused, went back to inbox, saw the rest of my auction history stuff was from naomi ?? what's going on here
tumblr_inline_o1jlyvQXzA1r2mlhy_540.png

tumblr_o1jlxee20c1r6c1vzo1_500.png

went to buy smooth pebbles, saw it was from 'Naomi'
got confused, went back to inbox, saw the rest of my auction history stuff was from naomi ?? what's going on here
929e5e65de92a6f5621e68b7bd63b4e9043f6f82.png
I'm seeing this as well actually.

Edit: Also, clicking on their "profile" redirects to the user's, it's listed with a 0 ID.
I'm seeing this as well actually.

Edit: Also, clicking on their "profile" redirects to the user's, it's listed with a 0 ID.
Avatar Dragon: Link / Tiny Dragon by AmberscaleArt. Teba
Masterpost of Guides
Fandragons
Regular
Temple of Time Hatchery
Noticed this too when I sold something. Looked up the user and they have a glitched amount of dragons and their clan page is a 404.

Edit: The Number of Naomi's dragons keep going up...Does Naomi own all of the dragons ever exalted on FR??
Noticed this too when I sold something. Looked up the user and they have a glitched amount of dragons and their clan page is a 404.

Edit: The Number of Naomi's dragons keep going up...Does Naomi own all of the dragons ever exalted on FR??
cvRtQ2I.png
This is happening to me too, and when I search Naomi in the user search it appears they have a ridiculous (and impossible) number of dragons.

I think its also worth noting FR messages for skin/accent orders are also from Naomi, which is making me afraid to submit anything until this clears up.
This is happening to me too, and when I search Naomi in the user search it appears they have a ridiculous (and impossible) number of dragons.

I think its also worth noting FR messages for skin/accent orders are also from Naomi, which is making me afraid to submit anything until this clears up.
This is happening to me as well.
This is happening to me as well.
Me as well, for expired auctions
Me as well, for expired auctions
Same here. I did a double take at first and thought maybe there was a new mail dragon. I did clear my cache too and Naomi is still there.
Same here. I did a double take at first and thought maybe there was a new mail dragon. I did clear my cache too and Naomi is still there.
Coelum Ad Proelium Elige
I own the most wonderful Shiba Inus named Jiro and Lou!
tumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.pngtumblr_ns64vqP8Fx1tm17oeo2_75sq.png
What do Shiba Inus~ like to dream about? Is it dancing Hainus?
Yup, me too. Got the money for a sold auction from Naomi.
Yup, me too. Got the money for a sold auction from Naomi.
H6KfrU3.png1st1xju.pngYhZESmf.pngylmCoHN.png[/img][/url]
Same here.

Did someone hack into the courier account somehow?
Same here.

Did someone hack into the courier account somehow?
KUs4mKR.png yaSdaPU.pngNJq1GMz.png
Feel free to call me Lil and please ping me if you need to get my attention.
I was wondering if I was the only who who got a visit from this Naomi. I was just about to make a thread myself when I saw this one.
I was wondering if I was the only who who got a visit from this Naomi. I was just about to make a thread myself when I saw this one.
Garden-of-Shadows-Signature.png X9XFFVl.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 19 20