Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Too dark for FR?
So i know FR is 13+ but does still have restrictions regarding gore and stuff, which i can understand. So i wanted to ensure that something i had in mind for my clan was okay to put in FR

I wanted to make a bad guy group, one idea was basically a cult clan who kill dragons/others as gifts to whatever they worship, even maybe to empower themselves.

Of course i wont ever go into detail of the sacrifices beyond a quick death/offscreen death but i’m still worried it might be a bit too dark for FR. As while fr definitely has dark undertones i’ve yet to see a full on cult or anything as edgy be even implied.

It’s really only early stages of the bad guys’ lore but i just wanted to make sure, thankyou for any responses!
So i know FR is 13+ but does still have restrictions regarding gore and stuff, which i can understand. So i wanted to ensure that something i had in mind for my clan was okay to put in FR

I wanted to make a bad guy group, one idea was basically a cult clan who kill dragons/others as gifts to whatever they worship, even maybe to empower themselves.

Of course i wont ever go into detail of the sacrifices beyond a quick death/offscreen death but i’m still worried it might be a bit too dark for FR. As while fr definitely has dark undertones i’ve yet to see a full on cult or anything as edgy be even implied.

It’s really only early stages of the bad guys’ lore but i just wanted to make sure, thankyou for any responses!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png
@PeacefulPyro
I would recommend sending in a support ticket about this via Contact Us - only staff can give you a solid, direct answer and permission.
@PeacefulPyro
I would recommend sending in a support ticket about this via Contact Us - only staff can give you a solid, direct answer and permission.
Lz0bQAz.gif hatchery
training service
free money
lf xxx overcast g1
he/him or ae/aer only please.
psa: messages in cancelled CRs aren't viewable!
@Tserin thanks for the heads up! I’ll do so asap!
@Tserin thanks for the heads up! I’ll do so asap!
..……………………...……..….YSCAP90.png
Suffer more :) Tn4TEAZ.png