Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How do I forums?
hiii guys! so i just joined this game and i reeeally love it so far. everyone seems so nice! but the forums seem suuuuper complicated and i dont know where to start or how to do anything! how am i supposed to write if i can't make everything pink? so yeah that's my question. tysm for any help!!!
hiii guys! so i just joined this game and i reeeally love it so far. everyone seems so nice! but the forums seem suuuuper complicated and i dont know where to start or how to do anything! how am i supposed to write if i can't make everything pink? so yeah that's my question. tysm for any help!!!
Hello, and welcome to FR! It's nice to have you here. Forums can be kind of confusing, especially if you have no experience with them in the past, so I totally get where you're coming from.This post should give you a pretty good idea on how formating works. Also, if you want to get someone's attention, make sure to tag them like so: @Zoroark2000
If you need any more help, make sure to ask!
Hello, and welcome to FR! It's nice to have you here. Forums can be kind of confusing, especially if you have no experience with them in the past, so I totally get where you're coming from.This post should give you a pretty good idea on how formating works. Also, if you want to get someone's attention, make sure to tag them like so: @Zoroark2000
If you need any more help, make sure to ask!
I use he/him pronouns!
BrBhTud.png
@Zoroark2000 if you're just looking for coding help, then [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1047514#post_1047514]this guide[/url] will cover a lot of it. to change text color specifically, use one of the codes below [code][color=2056f9]aaaaa[/color][color=transparent]aaaaa[/color][color=pink]aaaaa[/color][/code] [color=2056f9]aaaaa[/color][color=transparent]aaaaa[/color][color=pink]aaaaa[/color] any hex code, most weird colors and transparent will work for this, just make sure it's somewhat readable (I'll admit, maybe don't use that pink in particular since it is pretty light)
@Zoroark2000
if you're just looking for coding help, then this guide will cover a lot of it. to change text color specifically, use one of the codes below
Code:
[color=2056f9]aaaaa[/color][color=transparent]aaaaa[/color][color=pink]aaaaa[/color]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

any hex code, most weird colors and transparent will work for this, just make sure it's somewhat readable (I'll admit, maybe don't use that pink in particular since it is pretty light)
unknown.png

@Frafar @SkyBlaze thank you guys so much!!! this is a huge help and now I can write everything in pink

@Frafar @SkyBlaze thank you guys so much!!! this is a huge help and now I can write everything in pink
@Zoroark2000 i would recommend a bit darker shade because at least i cant read that at all without highlighting the text
@Zoroark2000 i would recommend a bit darker shade because at least i cant read that at all without highlighting the text
horizontal banner that has blue space background, The Arcanist who glows pink, and light pink text that says Thanks Arcanist
Ledi | finland | 10+ fr time | adult | artist & game dev
identity button signifying that user identifies as gayidentity button signifying that user is transgender and uses he pronounsidentity button that signifies that user is autisticidentity button that signifies that user has adhd
@ralzakark ah sorry! is this easier to read?
@ralzakark ah sorry! is this easier to read?
@Zoroark2000
That is much better.
@Zoroark2000
That is much better.
J38Qco1.pngP6JoUOV.png9qpbqeR.png