Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best Venue to grind to lv25?
I have some dragons that I want to get to lvl 25 for the sale of it, mainly my permas.

What is the best venue to grind to level 25? I am currently trying to grind up Cherry and Sunbright, both are in my coli team tab if you want to see them.

Please say a one trainer build and a two trainer build. I want to know if it’s just better/faster to use one trainer or two since two trainer you can get higher venues, but one trainer you are leveling 2 at the same time
Thanks from the other side!
I have some dragons that I want to get to lvl 25 for the sale of it, mainly my permas.

What is the best venue to grind to level 25? I am currently trying to grind up Cherry and Sunbright, both are in my coli team tab if you want to see them.

Please say a one trainer build and a two trainer build. I want to know if it’s just better/faster to use one trainer or two since two trainer you can get higher venues, but one trainer you are leveling 2 at the same time
Thanks from the other side!
theultimatecatsig.gif
+3 FR Time
> Sterling/Star
> Fine with any pronouns/neopronouns
> I simply vibe
^v^
FObX7rS.png
B5-ED1202-0321-4-CE0-91-F0-D299985-A6183.png
@Sterlingstars

There are estimates for leveling dragons from 1-25 in this post. These match with my experience.

A single trainer and two trainees is pretty much always faster. The fastest area for training dragons to level 25 is the Mire. Make sure the training builds you're using have up-to-date stats (should be listed lower down on that page).

Technically, you can take one dragon to level 25 in the Kelp Beds with two trainers in slightly less time than two to level 25 in the Mire. However, it's nowhere near as efficient since you're only leveling one dragon at a time. It would need to be over twice as fast to be comparable, and... it sure isn't.
@Sterlingstars

There are estimates for leveling dragons from 1-25 in this post. These match with my experience.

A single trainer and two trainees is pretty much always faster. The fastest area for training dragons to level 25 is the Mire. Make sure the training builds you're using have up-to-date stats (should be listed lower down on that page).

Technically, you can take one dragon to level 25 in the Kelp Beds with two trainers in slightly less time than two to level 25 in the Mire. However, it's nowhere near as efficient since you're only leveling one dragon at a time. It would need to be over twice as fast to be comparable, and... it sure isn't.
@Sterlingstars I would think it also depends on whether you are statting and stoning your trainees too. Once the trainees are ~L20+ they'd actually be quite a benefit to the trainer somewhere like Kelp Beds so you could be reliably training two at once there.

if statting stoning trainees I expect a mixed approach like taking them up to L20 together in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins (because the venues are almost the same speed and it gives you some variety) and finishing them off from ~L20 to L25 in Kelp Beds/Golem Workshop.

In case it interests you I'm training three up in Rainsong Jungle for the festival as the top levels give hardly any FC and L25s in RSJ give no XP
(Started with one L20 with Eliminate and two fodder, now L22 and training 2xfodder or permas)
@Sterlingstars I would think it also depends on whether you are statting and stoning your trainees too. Once the trainees are ~L20+ they'd actually be quite a benefit to the trainer somewhere like Kelp Beds so you could be reliably training two at once there.

if statting stoning trainees I expect a mixed approach like taking them up to L20 together in the Mire and Ghostlight Ruins (because the venues are almost the same speed and it gives you some variety) and finishing them off from ~L20 to L25 in Kelp Beds/Golem Workshop.

In case it interests you I'm training three up in Rainsong Jungle for the festival as the top levels give hardly any FC and L25s in RSJ give no XP
(Started with one L20 with Eliminate and two fodder, now L22 and training 2xfodder or permas)
qDkA25S.png