Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Best Use of Extra Space?
So I've unlocked quite a few of my lair and hibernal expansions, however I don't have very many permas at all. I am currently shoving some fodder into the den while I slowly train them, but i still have like 300 unused spaces.

what's the best way to use these spaces to make some money?
So I've unlocked quite a few of my lair and hibernal expansions, however I don't have very many permas at all. I am currently shoving some fodder into the den while I slowly train them, but i still have like 300 unused spaces.

what's the best way to use these spaces to make some money?
@MickTheMouse

I don't know if it's the best way, but I've taken to buying up tons of hatchlings, waiting till they grow up and then training and exalting them when they have at least 1 daily bonus.

I've seen others keep an eye on Dom battles, stash a ton of low price fodder the week before, and then sell it to trainers during the dom week along with continueing to flip low price dragons.

and there are of course those that buy hatchlings and then re-sell when they grow up at adult fodder floor.
@MickTheMouse

I don't know if it's the best way, but I've taken to buying up tons of hatchlings, waiting till they grow up and then training and exalting them when they have at least 1 daily bonus.

I've seen others keep an eye on Dom battles, stash a ton of low price fodder the week before, and then sell it to trainers during the dom week along with continueing to flip low price dragons.

and there are of course those that buy hatchlings and then re-sell when they grow up at adult fodder floor.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
Yeah, I mostly use it to stash all of my leveled fodder until either dom comes around or I need money and I have a bunch that all have bonuses. It's also useful for if you want art in any of the flights' art-for-fodder threads, since I have a job that doesn't let me crank 500 levels of dragons in a single week. Basically I use it for the stuff I want to stash for later!
Yeah, I mostly use it to stash all of my leveled fodder until either dom comes around or I need money and I have a bunch that all have bonuses. It's also useful for if you want art in any of the flights' art-for-fodder threads, since I have a job that doesn't let me crank 500 levels of dragons in a single week. Basically I use it for the stuff I want to stash for later!
An Ice emblem on a background made of ice and lava. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground.An Ice emblem on a background of ice shaped like a Christmas ornament. It briefly shimmers.An Ice Flight banner. The Ice emblem briefly grows icicles, which fall to the ground."An
ah ok i might try that, i have tons of food so i guess feeding the babies isn't such a big deal

thanks guys! if anyone else has ideas for other things to do with extra space I'm sure I'll never get around to using at least 100 of my spaces so more suggestions are welcome
ah ok i might try that, i have tons of food so i guess feeding the babies isn't such a big deal

thanks guys! if anyone else has ideas for other things to do with extra space I'm sure I'll never get around to using at least 100 of my spaces so more suggestions are welcome
@MickTheMouse
you could consider boarding for upcoming dom battles (even though there's none currently scheduled on dom watch)
while it doesn't directly make money, there are sometimes badges or raffle prizes in store for boarders
@MickTheMouse
you could consider boarding for upcoming dom battles (even though there's none currently scheduled on dom watch)
while it doesn't directly make money, there are sometimes badges or raffle prizes in store for boarders
unknown.png