Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Nesting Grounds {SOLVED}
So when the nest says 'Hatch' do you have to hatch it after a certain period of time or can you keep the eggs there forever? What happens when you don't hatch it after a certain period of time? Will they rot?

Also, I was scrolling through account settings and saw 'Discarded Eggs' as part of the info about my account.

How do you discard eggs?
So when the nest says 'Hatch' do you have to hatch it after a certain period of time or can you keep the eggs there forever? What happens when you don't hatch it after a certain period of time? Will they rot?

Also, I was scrolling through account settings and saw 'Discarded Eggs' as part of the info about my account.

How do you discard eggs?
@CrystalChrissy

the eggs will remain there unchanged until you hatch them.

the Discarded eggs is a stat left over from early development where eggs were able to rot and could not be hatched. this was taken out fairly early.
@CrystalChrissy

the eggs will remain there unchanged until you hatch them.

the Discarded eggs is a stat left over from early development where eggs were able to rot and could not be hatched. this was taken out fairly early.
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@CrystalChrissy

Yup! Just take the time to hatch you eggs, you'll be able to incubate once a day! Egg rot used to be a thing a while ago, but now it is not. 100%.

Some info about egg rot on wiki:
https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_Rot

Feel free to keep your eggs unhatched in your nest for as long as you like! ^_^
@CrystalChrissy

Yup! Just take the time to hatch you eggs, you'll be able to incubate once a day! Egg rot used to be a thing a while ago, but now it is not. 100%.

Some info about egg rot on wiki:
https://flightrising.fandom.com/wiki/Egg_Rot

Feel free to keep your eggs unhatched in your nest for as long as you like! ^_^
xPlkKnY.png
So relieved! Thanks for answering!
So relieved! Thanks for answering!