Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Help! I'm SO confused
The new trading thing in festive favors takes prismatic tokens but.... how do I get them???
The new trading thing in festive favors takes prismatic tokens but.... how do I get them???
tumblr_p2l249eDpX1wehfsgo4_250.png
@DragonLover13
From the auction house, from brewing, or from joxar's spare inventory crate found in 'festive favors'
@DragonLover13
From the auction house, from brewing, or from joxar's spare inventory crate found in 'festive favors'
107bfb44c60c7129ba6aa5dbaf4d8420d8d99d1f.png
@Bynder thank you! What category in the AH are they placed under?
@Bynder thank you! What category in the AH are they placed under?
@DragonLover13

they're listed under 'other'
Also I recommend buying from joxar first, the crate is only 80kt and comes with an additional rare item, alongside the token :>
@DragonLover13

they're listed under 'other'
Also I recommend buying from joxar first, the crate is only 80kt and comes with an additional rare item, alongside the token :>
@Bynder haha some of us don't have enough money to say things are ONLY 80k ;-) thank you for your help
@Bynder haha some of us don't have enough money to say things are ONLY 80k ;-) thank you for your help
@DragonLover13
sorry ! i just meant in comparison to the auction house prices, forgive me !
@DragonLover13
sorry ! i just meant in comparison to the auction house prices, forgive me !
@Bynder I'm just pulling your leg haha but after looking at the AH prices I understood what you were saying I didn't think they would be that much :-)
@Bynder I'm just pulling your leg haha but after looking at the AH prices I understood what you were saying I didn't think they would be that much :-)
@DragonLover13 the cheapest way treasure wise is the Baldwin's recipe. here's what you need for it. [img]https://orig13.deviantart.net/16ea/f/2017/178/4/f/prism_token_brew_by_haroka-dbe8imw.png[/img]
@DragonLover13

the cheapest way treasure wise is the Baldwin's recipe. here's what you need for it.

prism_token_brew_by_haroka-dbe8imw.png
Welcome New Players!
Here's a small list of links to Helpful Forum Guides:
..... Gathering reference v3
Swipp/Baldwin: Items to Keep
The Data-Based Money Making Guide
Exalting Treasure Payout Chart
..... Dragon Bio Resources: Comprehensive
Coliseum loot and monsters
Festival Coliseum Guide
BASIC INTRO to the Coli!
..... [Guide] BBCode
DRAGONOMICS charts
[Answers] Tomo's Trivia Tablet
G&G Very Hard Ultimate Solver
@Dragonlover13

To give you a little more information on the whole subject of the chests and tokens...

It's worth trying to save up for a chest every festival. You are limited to one per festival, but you do get a Prismatic Token in every chest as well as a chance at some interesting stuff.

In short, you could get one of any of the items available to buy with tokens as seen on the page where you spend them or any of the items that were available last year for regular purchase (the Elemental familiars, all eleven of last year's apparel pieces and the vistas are all possible outcomes!) or one of the crowns from the festivals two years ago with an option of one for every flight colour.

In addition to these, you may or may not receive a skin or accent from last years fests AS WELL as the item you get and the token.

It's all down to chance what you'll get, but the game is part of the fun.

In addition to the chests, as mentioned above, it is possible to buy the tokens from other players who would prefer to sell theirs or brew them, but be careful when it comes to brewing! It does work out cheaper than buying the chest if you only include the treasure, but it is a level 16 brew and it takes 96 hours! If you were at that level, and if you started brewing today, you wouldn't be able to spend that token until the next holiday!

For the complete information on Prismatic Tokens and all you need to know about Joxar's Spare Inventory, here's the official news post about it.
@Dragonlover13

To give you a little more information on the whole subject of the chests and tokens...

It's worth trying to save up for a chest every festival. You are limited to one per festival, but you do get a Prismatic Token in every chest as well as a chance at some interesting stuff.

In short, you could get one of any of the items available to buy with tokens as seen on the page where you spend them or any of the items that were available last year for regular purchase (the Elemental familiars, all eleven of last year's apparel pieces and the vistas are all possible outcomes!) or one of the crowns from the festivals two years ago with an option of one for every flight colour.

In addition to these, you may or may not receive a skin or accent from last years fests AS WELL as the item you get and the token.

It's all down to chance what you'll get, but the game is part of the fun.

In addition to the chests, as mentioned above, it is possible to buy the tokens from other players who would prefer to sell theirs or brew them, but be careful when it comes to brewing! It does work out cheaper than buying the chest if you only include the treasure, but it is a level 16 brew and it takes 96 hours! If you were at that level, and if you started brewing today, you wouldn't be able to spend that token until the next holiday!

For the complete information on Prismatic Tokens and all you need to know about Joxar's Spare Inventory, here's the official news post about it.
byGS9bb.png VtFVqTA.png
UK time. Sorry for timezone-related delays in responses. They/Them.