Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | How to price a Skincent?
I've recently gotten a that I don't really want. Since I'm still somewhat new when it comes to pricing, how much should I sell it for? I've checked with the creator's accent shop, and there's only 10 copies with the option of a reprint (from what I could understand).

For future reference, would that make a skin/accent rarer/more expensive, or is that only for "retired" skins/accents?

I know people have different tastes, so any help on pricing would be great! =)
I've recently gotten a that I don't really want. Since I'm still somewhat new when it comes to pricing, how much should I sell it for? I've checked with the creator's accent shop, and there's only 10 copies with the option of a reprint (from what I could understand).

For future reference, would that make a skin/accent rarer/more expensive, or is that only for "retired" skins/accents?

I know people have different tastes, so any help on pricing would be great! =)
bookend2_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjtcka.pnglava_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcj25tb.png coaticon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dchjlsh.pngdahlia7_by_midnightsunscribbler-dbxxs6j.pngpartners_icon_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcge7tt.png ink_vial_by_midnightsunscribbler-dciyf4p.pngbookend_by_midnightsunscribbler-dcjszkd.png
@frostnite you can always check the AH to see if there are any there, it'll give you a general idea of the price. If there aren't any there, you can hold a price check in Items for sale

FFR, if there is a limited number of them available and the artist isn't doing reprints, the skins value goes up because it's maybe one of 30 on the entire site (depending on how many were oprinted)
They're generally more valuable the more work goes into them, ex an accent that recolors a belly to blue is worth less than one with very intricate designs

Hope this helped at least a little!
@frostnite you can always check the AH to see if there are any there, it'll give you a general idea of the price. If there aren't any there, you can hold a price check in Items for sale

FFR, if there is a limited number of them available and the artist isn't doing reprints, the skins value goes up because it's maybe one of 30 on the entire site (depending on how many were oprinted)
They're generally more valuable the more work goes into them, ex an accent that recolors a belly to blue is worth less than one with very intricate designs

Hope this helped at least a little!
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]