Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Color question?
Alright sooo I'm a bit confused. Could someone explain the whole XXX, XXY, ect... All I know is that it has something to do with the colors, and like XXX was all the same colors or something? Like this gal here, right? [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=32038783] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/320388/32038783_350.png[/img] [left]She has Ivory/Ivory/Ivory...so woud she be XXX?[/left]
Alright sooo I'm a bit confused. Could someone explain the whole XXX, XXY, ect...

All I know is that it has something to do with the colors, and like XXX was all the same colors or something?

Like this gal here, right?
32038783_350.png

She has Ivory/Ivory/Ivory...so woud she be XXX?

miDn30f.gif
@Envy0 Yup, she's triple Ivory, or XXX! All the X's and Y's are just shorthand for two or more of the dragon's colors being the same in the primary, secondary, and/or tertiary slot.

XXX= Red/Red/Red
XXY= Red/Red/Blue
XYY= Red/Blue/Blue
XYX= Red/Blue/Red
XYZ= Red/Blue/Green
@Envy0 Yup, she's triple Ivory, or XXX! All the X's and Y's are just shorthand for two or more of the dragon's colors being the same in the primary, secondary, and/or tertiary slot.

XXX= Red/Red/Red
XXY= Red/Red/Blue
XYY= Red/Blue/Blue
XYX= Red/Blue/Red
XYZ= Red/Blue/Green
@Cynictis
Ok thanks for the help!
@Cynictis
Ok thanks for the help!
miDn30f.gif
how can i change the tertiary color only? i know there is this tri-color scroll that can change the dragons colour randomly, but is itpocible to change only one colour? if not is there a way to remove genes/scrolls
how can i change the tertiary color only? i know there is this tri-color scroll that can change the dragons colour randomly, but is itpocible to change only one colour? if not is there a way to remove genes/scrolls
@MinoriShi

You need to create a board for your own question. Posting on someone else's board can mean you will get missed.
And there is no way to change just one colour. There is a tri colour scatterscroll, but it will randomly change all three of the colours. It is no guarantee that you will get a better result.
@MinoriShi

You need to create a board for your own question. Posting on someone else's board can mean you will get missed.
And there is no way to change just one colour. There is a tri colour scatterscroll, but it will randomly change all three of the colours. It is no guarantee that you will get a better result.
tumblr_inline_o23j1zjnqA1r3lvtf_500.png
@minorishi you can use a "remove tertiary gene" scroll if you don't like the color, but there's no way to actually change the color
@minorishi you can use a "remove tertiary gene" scroll if you don't like the color, but there's no way to actually change the color
giphy.gif7t6ErvU.jpegmFaXmCJ.gifgiphy.gifgiphy.gif

G1 sales

p74ovv7.gif

art shop banner
KkcUijP.png
old wc adopt gif
giphy.gif

Lewis link and G1 sales
goVYTQR.pngRsZjiBd.png

ghost hatchlings
TwEcIUG.png[/url] Ae0MsB2.png

Wishlist

B3w2s5h.jpg

Pixel Pearls

giphy.gif

SCP hatchery
1g9awbL.png
Click for Don't Starve/FR commissions! [TEMP CLOSED] (Casual collector of 6 digit dergs!)
vWYFQtR.png

wHRV9DG.jpg[/indent]
ok thenks for the advise
ok thenks for the advise