Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Baldwin's bubbling brew
1 2 3
@AaronBurrSir8

Heads up: You might want to check a thread's age before posting. This one is six months old, and posting in old threads is discouraged unless it contributes significantly to the discussion.
@AaronBurrSir8

Heads up: You might want to check a thread's age before posting. This one is six months old, and posting in old threads is discouraged unless it contributes significantly to the discussion.
windh4.png
Thanks for the tip. I'm relatively new, so I've still got a lot to learn. :)
Thanks for the tip. I'm relatively new, so I've still got a lot to learn. :)
How do you make green sludge?
How do you make green sludge?
@SweetKirby there's no way to make Green Sludge specifically. sludge is obtained by dunking Trinket items from the Other tab, but the color is completely random.

also just so you know, you should always make your own thread to ask a question instead of piggybacking on older ones. threads with posts look like they've already been answered, so it means your question might be missed. ^^
@SweetKirby there's no way to make Green Sludge specifically. sludge is obtained by dunking Trinket items from the Other tab, but the color is completely random.

also just so you know, you should always make your own thread to ask a question instead of piggybacking on older ones. threads with posts look like they've already been answered, so it means your question might be missed. ^^
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh...
I just really need it sorry
I get it.
Oh...
I just really need it sorry
I get it.
i know that trinkets make sludge, but how rare is yellow sludge?
i know that trinkets make sludge, but how rare is yellow sludge?
0256fa9e4f69e0073c8e42f6a0df6399a2f9a684c5abb6bc69ba279726f4d178.jpg
@bebedoodoo

Heads up, this thread is really old and you would probably be better off making your own. If you read the thread you'll see it's already been resurrected several times.

Trinkets have a 20.7% chance of producing Yellow Sludge.
@bebedoodoo

Heads up, this thread is really old and you would probably be better off making your own. If you read the thread you'll see it's already been resurrected several times.

Trinkets have a 20.7% chance of producing Yellow Sludge.
windh4.png
Thanks this is useful.
Thanks this is useful.
bump
bump

Rbf96Oh.gif
@moon8 Please don't necro old threads like this. I am not even sure why you are bumping it, which isn't allowed in this forum anyway. If someone needs to ask questions covered in this old thread they are free to start a new thread.
@moon8 Please don't necro old threads like this. I am not even sure why you are bumping it, which isn't allowed in this forum anyway. If someone needs to ask questions covered in this old thread they are free to start a new thread.
crimhasitallfiguredout.gif
1 2 3