Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
@Reitgerte

I wish it actually said that somewhere. Anywhere. I looked for a long time trying to find that info and couldn't.

Probably should just call it all 'skins' if accents aren't actually any different.
@Reitgerte

I wish it actually said that somewhere. Anywhere. I looked for a long time trying to find that info and couldn't.

Probably should just call it all 'skins' if accents aren't actually any different.
@Scyther

They are different. Skins cover up to 100% of a dragon, while accents only cover 30%.
@Scyther

They are different. Skins cover up to 100% of a dragon, while accents only cover 30%.
@Reitgerte

what's in a lightburst box? i just got one but i dont really wanna risk opening it yet
@Reitgerte

what's in a lightburst box? i just got one but i dont really wanna risk opening it yet
ramenraptorflash_zpsb798479a.png
@ramenraptor
It is a festival chest from the festival that is going on.
It contains a skin/accent, small amount of treasure and gems.

More info can be found here.
@ramenraptor
It is a festival chest from the festival that is going on.
It contains a skin/accent, small amount of treasure and gems.

More info can be found here.
6NnpwYg.png
@ramenraptor

It would be the female imp accent in it, by the way.
@ramenraptor

It would be the female imp accent in it, by the way.
@Frankenstein
@Reitgerte

when do the skins/accents restock on the marketplace

sorry about more questions :T
@Frankenstein
@Reitgerte

when do the skins/accents restock on the marketplace

sorry about more questions :T
@ramenraptor
No problem!
They have a chance of restocking every 5 mins. They cost 35,000t each!
@ramenraptor
No problem!
They have a chance of restocking every 5 mins. They cost 35,000t each!
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstien

looks like game on >:I
@Frankenstien

looks like game on >:I
How does one use a Tincture of Dissolution? I know it says in the coliseum, but while it is in my hoard it is not in with my other items (ability stones ect...) in the coliseum, so how would I use it?

Thank you.
How does one use a Tincture of Dissolution? I know it says in the coliseum, but while it is in my hoard it is not in with my other items (ability stones ect...) in the coliseum, so how would I use it?

Thank you.
@Woojie
Go to the 'abilities and stats' part, and click the dragon you want to tincture. (or click 'stat points available', if that's the case)

In the top right of the pop-up that appears, you can choose to use your tincture.
@Woojie
Go to the 'abilities and stats' part, and click the dragon you want to tincture. (or click 'stat points available', if that's the case)

In the top right of the pop-up that appears, you can choose to use your tincture.
FR_Comm.png
a
foxofwonders.png __TDmCtlK.png __instagram-logo.png __Twitter_logo_bird_transparent_png.png __FR+9
__Netherlands__
__#3615
__Artist
P1YWd6F.png AgG97x3.png