Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 ... 3167 3168
There is a live update going on tonight (it might be happening right now). What do they mean when they say we can watch it live? Should I go to the FR youtube channel and watch it live? im kinda confused because I've never been around for anything like this and I'm very excited!!!!
There is a live update going on tonight (it might be happening right now). What do they mean when they say we can watch it live? Should I go to the FR youtube channel and watch it live? im kinda confused because I've never been around for anything like this and I'm very excited!!!!
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@bluecloud07 they just mean we can watch the update unfold here on the site! Usually, the update is added in the background and we only get to see the new items after it had gone live, while there are occasions when things get added secretly (without a front page update like this) and some people spot them before the announcement. This is the "live" thing!
@bluecloud07 they just mean we can watch the update unfold here on the site! Usually, the update is added in the background and we only get to see the new items after it had gone live, while there are occasions when things get added secretly (without a front page update like this) and some people spot them before the announcement. This is the "live" thing!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Natron

thank you!
@Natron

thank you!
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@Fehn No, once you reach the end of loyal and hit awakened you don't have to do anything else :D You'll have a full bar.
@Fehn No, once you reach the end of loyal and hit awakened you don't have to do anything else :D You'll have a full bar.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
i didn't know if there was a good place to put this question so this thread seems perfect.

is there any fairly populated flight rising-focused/centric discord servers? i want ones completely focused on FR (if offtopic stuff happens that's fine) to connect with people so I can get re-interested in playing this site again.

if it helps, since i know there are various types of ways, i'm more of a coli farmer type of player than a hatcher or g1 seller.
i didn't know if there was a good place to put this question so this thread seems perfect.

is there any fairly populated flight rising-focused/centric discord servers? i want ones completely focused on FR (if offtopic stuff happens that's fine) to connect with people so I can get re-interested in playing this site again.

if it helps, since i know there are various types of ways, i'm more of a coli farmer type of player than a hatcher or g1 seller.
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
@Lukaya

There are !

As a member of the Light Flight, I'm quite partial to the Light Flight Discord. It's the only one I'm a member of, but they do welcome users that are OOF (out of flight); though, there are "light exclusive" channels- much like there are forums and auctions for each flight.

I'm pretty sure that the Light Discord requires a person in the flight to invite OOF, but if you're interested PM me and I'll see if I can get you a link.
@Lukaya

There are !

As a member of the Light Flight, I'm quite partial to the Light Flight Discord. It's the only one I'm a member of, but they do welcome users that are OOF (out of flight); though, there are "light exclusive" channels- much like there are forums and auctions for each flight.

I'm pretty sure that the Light Discord requires a person in the flight to invite OOF, but if you're interested PM me and I'll see if I can get you a link.
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
[quote name="cosmacy" date="2023-05-25 10:41:43" ] @Lukaya There are ! As a member of the Light Flight, I'm quite partial to the Light Flight Discord. It's the only one I'm a member of, but they do welcome users that are OOF (out of flight); though, there are "light exclusive" channels- much like there are forums and auctions for each flight. I'm pretty sure that the Light Discord requires a person in the flight to invite OOF, but if you're interested PM me and I'll see if I can get you a link. [/quote] ah, i appreciate that, i was more wondering if there were ones that weren't flight specific like that, since i know there's the earth one i could join, and other element ones. not that there's anything wrong/bad with them!! absolutely not, just looking for more suggestions is all!
cosmacy wrote on 2023-05-25 10:41:43:
@Lukaya

There are !

ah, i appreciate that, i was more wondering if there were ones that weren't flight specific like that, since i know there's the earth one i could join, and other element ones. not that there's anything wrong/bad with them!! absolutely not, just looking for more suggestions is all!
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
@Lukaya

Friends Rising might be something you’d like

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3241359/1#post_3241359

This is a link to a forum post, and it has other links as well.

Best wishes,

^^
@Lukaya

Friends Rising might be something you’d like

https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/frd/3241359/1#post_3241359

This is a link to a forum post, and it has other links as well.

Best wishes,

^^
@Lukaya

I think earth's requires an invite, but I just joined water and arcane by their invite links. here's a thread that talks about the individual flight discords- lightning's is broken. other than that, it's against TOS to share links to discord servers on the forums as far as i know.
@Lukaya

I think earth's requires an invite, but I just joined water and arcane by their invite links. here's a thread that talks about the individual flight discords- lightning's is broken. other than that, it's against TOS to share links to discord servers on the forums as far as i know.
a69iToJ.png
mlHpBMC.png
nmHdjnM.png
5hF3FGk.png
xj6Mn2e.png
dux0Iq9.pngNk21WD8.pngdMSBs9b.pngxpE8Cc3.pngwTBPG5s.pngK3S42IV.pngFtaMYkJ.pngH4wPhGw.png
thank you both!
thank you both!
IW6rhW4.png » code
» art
» fr + 8

please, call me luka.
lukaya was my father.
1 2 ... 3011 3012 3013 3014 3015 ... 3167 3168