Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 ... 3167 3168
hi fairly new to forums! no idea if this is the right place to ask, but the item im looking for is not on the auction house/marketplace! im talking about the ethereal flame wing ribbon apparel.
there is one currently on the marketplace for around 120 gems, way too much for me! is there any other way for me to obtain it? if so, help is greatly appreciated!
oh! am i allowed to create a separate forum in which i share that im looking for this apparel? or is there a special place/post where i have to ask?
hi fairly new to forums! no idea if this is the right place to ask, but the item im looking for is not on the auction house/marketplace! im talking about the ethereal flame wing ribbon apparel.
there is one currently on the marketplace for around 120 gems, way too much for me! is there any other way for me to obtain it? if so, help is greatly appreciated!
oh! am i allowed to create a separate forum in which i share that im looking for this apparel? or is there a special place/post where i have to ask?
@Coapyve Welcome to the forums! You're in the perfect place to ask questions. Under "Library" on the left sidebar, the [b][url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database][u]Game Database[/u][/url][/b] provides information on every item in the game, including how to obtain it! The "Comments" section on an item's entry allows players to add any details missing from the official data, so be sure to check them out if you're confused! The [gamedb item=20856] is exclusive to [b]Night of the Nocturne,[/b] a 2-week annual event at the end of December. It introduces many exclusive items that can only be obtained during the festival, either through brewing with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/trading/baldwin/create][u]Baldwinm[/u][/url] or trading with [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange/higgins-haunted-hollow][u]Higgins' Haunted Hollow[/u][/url] in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/exchange][u]Grand Exchange.[/u][/url] The wing ribbon can be purchased from him for only [i]14,000 Treasure,[/i] but his shop is only open during the event, so the prices for NotN-exclusive items tend to get quite expensive throughout the rest of the year. [b]You can read more about the holiday [url=https://flightrising.com/main.php?p=wiki&article=85][u]here.[/u][/url][/b] I should note that the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database/item/20856/comments][u]Database comments[/u][/url] are only slightly outdated, as Night of the Nocturne items are no longer found in the Marketplace, having been moved to Higgins' Haunted Hollow just last year. If you have any further questions, you know where to go! "Seeking" threads for items tend to go in Items for Sale (provided you're looking to buy, not just begging), but in this case, check your Crossroads! [emoji=snapper winking size=1]
@Coapyve

Welcome to the forums! You're in the perfect place to ask questions.

Under "Library" on the left sidebar, the Game Database provides information on every item in the game, including how to obtain it! The "Comments" section on an item's entry allows players to add any details missing from the official data, so be sure to check them out if you're confused!

The Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon is exclusive to Night of the Nocturne, a 2-week annual event at the end of December. It introduces many exclusive items that can only be obtained during the festival, either through brewing with Baldwinm or trading with Higgins' Haunted Hollow in the Grand Exchange.

The wing ribbon can be purchased from him for only 14,000 Treasure, but his shop is only open during the event, so the prices for NotN-exclusive items tend to get quite expensive throughout the rest of the year. You can read more about the holiday here.

I should note that the Database comments are only slightly outdated, as Night of the Nocturne items are no longer found in the Marketplace, having been moved to Higgins' Haunted Hollow just last year. If you have any further questions, you know where to go!

"Seeking" threads for items tend to go in Items for Sale (provided you're looking to buy, not just begging), but in this case, check your Crossroads!
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
@Coapyve
for future reference, you can use the game database to check where certain items come from
in this case, the comments mention that Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon is only obtainable during the night of the nocturne event in december, so if you want it cheap then you'll likely have to wait until then, although if you look through/make a post in the items for sale forums then it's possible you could find someone willing to sell it for treasure instead

edit: ninja'd, but hopefully this still helps
@Coapyve
for future reference, you can use the game database to check where certain items come from
in this case, the comments mention that Ethereal Flame Wing Ribbon is only obtainable during the night of the nocturne event in december, so if you want it cheap then you'll likely have to wait until then, although if you look through/make a post in the items for sale forums then it's possible you could find someone willing to sell it for treasure instead

edit: ninja'd, but hopefully this still helps
unknown.png
@NightmareJudge @SkyBlaze
thank you both for all the information! glad to know theres always a place to ask for help :)
@NightmareJudge @SkyBlaze
thank you both for all the information! glad to know theres always a place to ask for help :)
has every color combination already been made if we include exalted dragons? do we know?
has every color combination already been made if we include exalted dragons? do we know?
rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
@bluecloud07 knowing that I have some dragons who are completely unique (exalted included), it is safe to assume that there still are untapped combinations, usually very far-ranging, new colours and unpopular combinations
@bluecloud07 knowing that I have some dragons who are completely unique (exalted included), it is safe to assume that there still are untapped combinations, usually very far-ranging, new colours and unpopular combinations
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
@Sliggooo
i believe the clan bio box is 410px wide!
@Sliggooo
i believe the clan bio box is 410px wide!
2KAdknV.pngpixpet_mini_sunobra_pixel.gifLshkoju.pngdragonilluminaticonfirmed.gif
@bluecloud07

Stock the Pond

I wonder if this might interest you at all? To peruse?

It's a breeding challenge thread, focused on eventually getting ALL the colours and combos.

(if not interested, kindly disregard)

Cheers!!

^^
@bluecloud07

Stock the Pond

I wonder if this might interest you at all? To peruse?

It's a breeding challenge thread, focused on eventually getting ALL the colours and combos.

(if not interested, kindly disregard)

Cheers!!

^^
@BunnySox

Thank you! I am interested!
@BunnySox

rjDQAAAABJRU5ErkJggg.png
[quote name="BlueCloud07" date="2023-05-24 12:56:32" ] @/BunnySox Thank you! I am interested! [/quote] @BlueCloud07 You’re very welcome, I’m so glad. I really love that thread!!! It’s fascinating!! ^^
BlueCloud07 wrote on 2023-05-24 12:56:32:
@/BunnySox

@BlueCloud07

You’re very welcome, I’m so glad. I really love that thread!!! It’s fascinating!!

^^
1 2 ... 3010 3011 3012 3013 3014 ... 3167 3168