Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 ... 3164 3165
@ENDragon6 525px wide by 100px high, or 98 high if you're using columns.
@ENDragon6 525px wide by 100px high, or 98 high if you're using columns.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
thank you!
thank you!
Radekee.png
a
a
a
a
a
Survival of the fittest
Made my name as a menace
Broke the rules of the business
From the bottom now I'm biggest

a
a
a
a
a
a
a
Is there any data on how often skin crates drop in the coli past 'very rarely'? I haven't been able to find anything.
Is there any data on how often skin crates drop in the coli past 'very rarely'? I haven't been able to find anything.
tumblr_pf2hgoYouA1uxd9mdo3_540.gif
@skyhillian

No. The devs have neither confirmed drop rates to match the general categories of rarity nor has the playerbase kept track of enough battles to come up with an approximate number.

Not only does every monster have it's own mob frequency there's also the battle per minute rate to take into account.

To do a rough estimate of odds it's less than the chance for the familiar to drop based on my personal experience--and the devs have said that the drop rate for familiars is less than 1%.

Math-wise it would take hundreds of thousands if not millions of encounters to figure out the drop rate. Consider the math behind figuring out whether or not a coin is fair. Or not.

Skipping down to some conclusions you'd need to flip that coin 10,000 times to be 95.45% confident that it was no more than 1% off in either direction for something at a 50% chance of either outcome.

Given the significantly smaller odds of a crate dropping 10,000 battles with the same monster gives us very little information on the exact odds.
@skyhillian

No. The devs have neither confirmed drop rates to match the general categories of rarity nor has the playerbase kept track of enough battles to come up with an approximate number.

Not only does every monster have it's own mob frequency there's also the battle per minute rate to take into account.

To do a rough estimate of odds it's less than the chance for the familiar to drop based on my personal experience--and the devs have said that the drop rate for familiars is less than 1%.

Math-wise it would take hundreds of thousands if not millions of encounters to figure out the drop rate. Consider the math behind figuring out whether or not a coin is fair. Or not.

Skipping down to some conclusions you'd need to flip that coin 10,000 times to be 95.45% confident that it was no more than 1% off in either direction for something at a 50% chance of either outcome.

Given the significantly smaller odds of a crate dropping 10,000 battles with the same monster gives us very little information on the exact odds.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
Hi! I've been wanting to add some lore to my den and I'm trying to decide on a vista skin. I'm deciding between Mire and MireII. I want to make this a place for misfit dragons to feel safe but am unsure of how to got about it.
Hi! I've been wanting to add some lore to my den and I'm trying to decide on a vista skin. I'm deciding between Mire and MireII. I want to make this a place for misfit dragons to feel safe but am unsure of how to got about it.
is there any specific rules about bumping ones own sales thread? I made a dragon sale thread yesterday, and I don't know if there's a specific limit on bumping or anything
is there any specific rules about bumping ones own sales thread? I made a dragon sale thread yesterday, and I don't know if there's a specific limit on bumping or anything
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
@tricolorCarrion You can bump as often as you like but only in certain forums:
Quote:
What do we consider spam?

Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from the bumping policy:

Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles & Giveaways
Dragon Trading
Find a Dragon
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam
@tricolorCarrion You can bump as often as you like but only in certain forums:
Quote:
What do we consider spam?

Bumping threads in discussion forums. Bumping is when a player keeps their thread at the top of a forum by posting content-less replies. It falls under bumping regardless of whether or not the reply bumping the thread is deleted. The following Sales forums are exempt from the bumping policy:

Dragons for Sale
Items for Sale
Flight Sales
Art Sales
Raffles & Giveaways
Dragon Trading
Find a Dragon
https://flightrising.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/115005262326-Spam
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin I'm not sure if I completely understand- the wording of the article isn't very clear to me, and I want to avoid miscommunication. is the article stating that the named threads can be bumped, or tare those the ones that cannot be bumped?

I'm sorry if this is a silly question. I mean no offense, I'm just bad at reading sometimes
@Lonin I'm not sure if I completely understand- the wording of the article isn't very clear to me, and I want to avoid miscommunication. is the article stating that the named threads can be bumped, or tare those the ones that cannot be bumped?

I'm sorry if this is a silly question. I mean no offense, I'm just bad at reading sometimes
xx Left.png
Tricolor/Aries
8DvaHnX.png
n4H37dx.png
hh5n4WA.png
lAvpyOQ.png
006-002.png windvs1.png 005-002.png
Links
Dragon_Sales.png
ciurGcg.png
Mf1oI42.png
3qzCkO1.png
Right.png
@tricolorCarrion Exempt means that you don't have to follow a rule that you otherwise would have to, so since those forums are exempt from the bumping policy it means that those are the forums you're allowed to bump in.

So those are the forums you can bump in.
@tricolorCarrion Exempt means that you don't have to follow a rule that you otherwise would have to, so since those forums are exempt from the bumping policy it means that those are the forums you're allowed to bump in.

So those are the forums you can bump in.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
Question: I read somewhere that player run exalt rescues/adoption shelters are no longer allowed? Is this true? And if so for what reason..?
Question: I read somewhere that player run exalt rescues/adoption shelters are no longer allowed? Is this true? And if so for what reason..?
NQXTs0J.gif775yrAp.pngJqjxYiv.pngTsIlEZy.pngjTzUpbS.gif
1 2 ... 2897 2898 2899 2900 2901 ... 3164 3165