Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 ... 3165 3166
@Rayvee

The admins decided they didn't want to stay up/get up that early once a month to watch for bugs or other problems with events. The impetus for this change was an injury to one of the dev team which led to them evaluating how to better organize the dev team's time starting in 2018.

There's a second post here which addresses it more clearly.
@Rayvee

The admins decided they didn't want to stay up/get up that early once a month to watch for bugs or other problems with events. The impetus for this change was an injury to one of the dev team which led to them evaluating how to better organize the dev team's time starting in 2018.

There's a second post here which addresses it more clearly.
I want to live in Theory. Everything works there.

Have you checked the Gem MP for Gene and Breed scrolls before buying an AH listing from me ending in 5g?
If I send those research notes to random friends, they only go to the active ones right?
If I send those research notes to random friends, they only go to the active ones right?
ytkEBod.pngJkqGYr7.pngvZmPWxA.pnga129Nss.pngAQPJNOh.png5hF3FGk.png
@Romaki Yes. According to [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/forums/ann/3101749]the announcement[/url], friends will only be eligible to receive research notes if they: [list] [*]Have used Arlo's Ancient Artifacts at least once [*]Are an active player (activity within the past 2 weeks) [*]Have less than 9 tiles unlocked by research notes at the same time (this is the limit and the tiles must be cleared before they can receive more notes)[/list]
@Romaki

Yes. According to the announcement, friends will only be eligible to receive research notes if they:
  • Have used Arlo's Ancient Artifacts at least once
  • Are an active player (activity within the past 2 weeks)
  • Have less than 9 tiles unlocked by research notes at the same time (this is the limit and the tiles must be cleared before they can receive more notes)
XNtD94z.png

-
Robin Nightmares
they/them/theirs | FR Time +0

+[Wasteland Radio Hatchery]+
-
-
feleV0g.png PmVLgRx.png
-
Is there a way to search for "Roc" in the AH, without also getting results for Crowned Roc and Rock Paper Scissors?

Also, Greattusk & Pale Greattusk

thanks!
Is there a way to search for "Roc" in the AH, without also getting results for Crowned Roc and Rock Paper Scissors?

Also, Greattusk & Pale Greattusk

thanks!
@BunnySox

Unfortunately there is not. There is at least one thread in the Suggestions Forum requesting either boolean parameters or a dropdown for exact match, partial match, etc.!
@BunnySox

Unfortunately there is not. There is at least one thread in the Suggestions Forum requesting either boolean parameters or a dropdown for exact match, partial match, etc.!
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
When you buy an extra apparel slot, does it apply to all dragons or only the specific dragon whose customize page you bought it from?
When you buy an extra apparel slot, does it apply to all dragons or only the specific dragon whose customize page you bought it from?
fcc2b32f5907256397112b13f86455f56c58e25c.png
@blue12 All dragons can wear extra apparel after buying a slot.
@blue12 All dragons can wear extra apparel after buying a slot.
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
There's an apparel item, iirc, like the Will o' the Whisp but it's green. Anyone know what it's called? I can't remember. I think it's from a wind festival.
There's an apparel item, iirc, like the Will o' the Whisp but it's green. Anyone know what it's called? I can't remember. I think it's from a wind festival.
@TheDruidJenn There's [item=Will o' the Ember] (Fire Festival) and [item=Will o' the Wisp] (Joxar). You can find them both by searching the dropdown in the [url=https://www1.flightrising.com/game-database]Game Database[/url]. Edit it might also be the [item=Windbound Plumage] or [item=Aerborne Gustgather]
@TheDruidJenn There's Will o' the Ember (Fire Festival) and Will o' the Wisp (Joxar). You can find them both by searching the dropdown in the Game Database.

Edit it might also be the Windbound Plumage or Aerborne Gustgather
WKtl2lb.png
1YB0OjO.png
RUGBzP5.png
jQub7yI.png
wAfJ7Bn.png
reHWBXk.png
lSyxazy.png
p19HCH0.png
@mithrel Isn't there a similar one that's green? It's not a "Will o' the" item but it's like green smoke? Am I going crazy? :'D
@mithrel Isn't there a similar one that's green? It's not a "Will o' the" item but it's like green smoke? Am I going crazy? :'D
1 2 ... 2783 2784 2785 2786 2787 ... 3165 3166