Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 ... 3161 3162
I heard that FR doesn’t approve the use of the ‘FR Tools’ website. Is this true?

I couldn’t find any good sources, but I thought I should ask, since I don’t want to get in trouble by using that site to allow users to preview an accent/skin I made.
I heard that FR doesn’t approve the use of the ‘FR Tools’ website. Is this true?

I couldn’t find any good sources, but I thought I should ask, since I don’t want to get in trouble by using that site to allow users to preview an accent/skin I made.
23998.png
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDrako
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifShe/Her
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gif+4 FR
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifDragon Fan

arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifPFP Dragon
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifSkins/Accents
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifHatchery
arrow_left_by_drawn_mario-d7yqvjz.gifWishlist
7PxzYVb.png YzDUQXb.png vonVRKR.png
@DrakoTheDragon

That site had issues with scraping/datamining (which is against the ToS) according to the creator's tumblr last time I checked a few years ago, and it looks like they have not been resolved.
@DrakoTheDragon

That site had issues with scraping/datamining (which is against the ToS) according to the creator's tumblr last time I checked a few years ago, and it looks like they have not been resolved.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Cant figure out how to swap my dragons over to the sleeping place den thing
Cant figure out how to swap my dragons over to the sleeping place den thing
we’re a traveling circus that originated somewhere near the shadow domain

yes we do charge for shows
@circusdragon
while you're in edit mode (which you can access by selecting the gear in the top right) just select the dragons you want to move and then press the moon icon on the right side of one of them. from there it'll let you pick one of your hibernal den tabs to send them to
@circusdragon
while you're in edit mode (which you can access by selecting the gear in the top right) just select the dragons you want to move and then press the moon icon on the right side of one of them. from there it'll let you pick one of your hibernal den tabs to send them to
unknown.png
I've been going to the training fields with high level dragons (level 20) to get food- do familiar drops not happen if your dragons are too high of a level?
I've been going to the training fields with high level dragons (level 20) to get food- do familiar drops not happen if your dragons are too high of a level?
47533535.png47533536.png
@MasakiStan They do, they're just rarer. You might just be unlucky
@MasakiStan They do, they're just rarer. You might just be unlucky

she/her | fr+3.|.skins

.................................………….....
GCDcYEq.png
@masakistan all drops are specifically tied to the percentage that is assigned to a venue you're fighting in. When you finish a battle, that's when the RNG is rolled. Lower level venues have a lower drop percentage for dropping valuables like Eliminate or eggs while higher level venues have a higher drop percentage, BUT, due to how most people play, lower level venues actually yield more frequently.

Anyway, regardless of what dragon you use for the venue and with who you win, those are not determining factors. Just keep on grinding and you'll get familiars eventually!
@masakistan all drops are specifically tied to the percentage that is assigned to a venue you're fighting in. When you finish a battle, that's when the RNG is rolled. Lower level venues have a lower drop percentage for dropping valuables like Eliminate or eggs while higher level venues have a higher drop percentage, BUT, due to how most people play, lower level venues actually yield more frequently.

Anyway, regardless of what dragon you use for the venue and with who you win, those are not determining factors. Just keep on grinding and you'll get familiars eventually!
Link to art shopLink to skin shopImage depicting a large blue crab carrying produce on their back, its purpose being a background element for the signatureLink to a personal log thread containing various different links, information and sources
Is it possible to set the per page view to 50 permanently in the AH Activity Ledger?

The Bestiary view can be changed via Settings, but I don't see a similar choice for the Activity Ledger.

Thanks
Is it possible to set the per page view to 50 permanently in the AH Activity Ledger?

The Bestiary view can be changed via Settings, but I don't see a similar choice for the Activity Ledger.

Thanks
how many lair slots can you have, not including hibden? And how much does it cost to get all the slots open?
how many lair slots can you have, not including hibden? And how much does it cost to get all the slots open?
2635948.png
@BunnySox No, there's no way to set the default number of listings per page :c

@TidelordVerified You can have 215 regular lair slots. Total cost is 30,795,000 not counting any dom discounts.
@BunnySox No, there's no way to set the default number of listings per page :c

@TidelordVerified You can have 215 regular lair slots. Total cost is 30,795,000 not counting any dom discounts.
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
1 2 ... 2781 2782 2783 2784 2785 ... 3161 3162