Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 3163 3164
Is there any way to see comments that I have posted in the Game Database?
Is there any way to see comments that I have posted in the Game Database?
90px-Applications-office.svg.png When people draw up a warm bath and put in flower petals,
Writing Prompts
are they bathing in flower tea?
@nuttysaladtree there's no list of your own comments specifically, no. the only places you can see comments are on the respective Database pages and on the main Recent Comments page. there's no way to filter them like forum posts.
@nuttysaladtree there's no list of your own comments specifically, no. the only places you can see comments are on the respective Database pages and on the main Recent Comments page. there's no way to filter them like forum posts.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
@nuttysaladtree
Nope, there's no way to see comments you've made like you can for forum posts.
@nuttysaladtree
Nope, there's no way to see comments you've made like you can for forum posts.
fo11Vhp.png
Y'all know how in dragon share people have pics of their dragons and if you click them you go to their lair page? I can't seem to figure out how to do it ;w; I really want to participate more in Dragon Share but have avoided it so far bc I can't ever seem to get the pic thing to work ;w; A simple guide to how to do it (like what to write etc) would be MASSIVELY appreciated [emoji=familiar heart size=1]
Y'all know how in dragon share people have pics of their dragons and if you click them you go to their lair page? I can't seem to figure out how to do it ;w; I really want to participate more in Dragon Share but have avoided it so far bc I can't ever seem to get the pic thing to work ;w; A simple guide to how to do it (like what to write etc) would be MASSIVELY appreciated
14457012_q5fZ337DgHvnQYd.gif29277231_6MI0ggBZDoOnnFF.png
Omni- She/they Feel free to shoot me a friend rq!
@OmniSn00t017
in your dragons' profile there's a "share" button, if you click it, thre are two options of sharing - url and widget. selecting widget will copy the code for you and then you just paste it in the post. hope this helps!
@OmniSn00t017
in your dragons' profile there's a "share" button, if you click it, thre are two options of sharing - url and widget. selecting widget will copy the code for you and then you just paste it in the post. hope this helps!
62L9xMb.gif
Plaguemom says: Respect trans folks or taste my wrath
What's a fodder rescue? Or what's fodder in general? Lol.
What's a fodder rescue? Or what's fodder in general? Lol.
average flight rising user??
@fauxied
Fodder is the catch-all term for dragons to be used to exalt for profit. Fodder rescues likely take these fodder dragons and try to get them in lairs as permanent residents.
@fauxied
Fodder is the catch-all term for dragons to be used to exalt for profit. Fodder rescues likely take these fodder dragons and try to get them in lairs as permanent residents.
fo11Vhp.png
Woah thats so cool
It's like dragon foster homes or something :')
Woah thats so cool
It's like dragon foster homes or something :')
average flight rising user??
I uh. Accidentally swore (mild) when reporting a post to the admins. Will I get in trouble?
I uh. Accidentally swore (mild) when reporting a post to the admins. Will I get in trouble?
@Softy
Likely not! Swearing occasionally won't get you in trouble, unless you persistently do it after being told not to and/or try to evade swear filters by changing letters with symbols.
@Softy
Likely not! Swearing occasionally won't get you in trouble, unless you persistently do it after being told not to and/or try to evade swear filters by changing letters with symbols.
"link • ufology
they/he/she
1 2 ... 2732 2733 2734 2735 2736 ... 3163 3164