Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 3183 3184
@Saorai

They are an indicator of how much you use the forums. Each posting mileston gets you a new star until you get a platinum one at 1000 posts.
@Saorai

They are an indicator of how much you use the forums. Each posting mileston gets you a new star until you get a platinum one at 1000 posts.
oh i see!! is there a way of knowing how many points i have? @Ismaiel
oh i see!! is there a way of knowing how many points i have? @Ismaiel
f7oAE.gifProbo.gifJfk3U.gifSTRo0.gif
@Saorai

You made 29 posts. Look at the little scroll under your avatar next to your post.
@Saorai

You made 29 posts. Look at the little scroll under your avatar next to your post.
Hi umm, so whats the 'your best around' achievement for?
Hi umm, so whats the 'your best around' achievement for?
@Icewinglight it's a special achievement handed out by the admins for helping out somehow or standing out somehow in the community. it's kind of like an MVP achievement of sorts, and only one person can have it at a time.
@Icewinglight it's a special achievement handed out by the admins for helping out somehow or standing out somehow in the community. it's kind of like an MVP achievement of sorts, and only one person can have it at a time.
yellow flag icon linking to After's Lair Directory
After
They/them

< Lair Directory
Sig Spotlight >
Coliseum banner showing After's avatar dragon, a steel blue and black Spiral.Coliseum banner showing a black and red Coatl.
Coliseum banner showing a Wildclaw with flames and a soot-covered face.Coliseum banner showing a black and beige Skydancer.
Oh ok, thnks that makes sense
Oh ok, thnks that makes sense
ohhh!! okay thank you!! ^^ @ismaiel
ohhh!! okay thank you!! ^^ @ismaiel
f7oAE.gifProbo.gifJfk3U.gifSTRo0.gif
are there any acceptable places in the forums to have wishlist / item goals posts ? or are they just usually preferred to not be on there ? having mine in a google docs bothers me a lot due to ocd, and i would really prefer having it onsite ;v;
are there any acceptable places in the forums to have wishlist / item goals posts ? or are they just usually preferred to not be on there ? having mine in a google docs bothers me a lot due to ocd, and i would really prefer having it onsite ;v;
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
@Charingo

If you are actively buing stuff from the list you can put it in the item sales. All other uses as private noticeboard or begging list belong to your profile, dragons bio or offsite.
@Charingo

If you are actively buing stuff from the list you can put it in the item sales. All other uses as private noticeboard or begging list belong to your profile, dragons bio or offsite.
@Ismaiel

ok ! thank you ! ^v^
@Ismaiel

ok ! thank you ! ^v^
2947.png
| it/he/she
| links
1 2 ... 1269 1270 1271 1272 1273 ... 3183 3184