Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 ... 3169 3170
@firlalaith Thread for apparel art errors here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090 :D
@firlalaith Thread for apparel art errors here: http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/bug/1003090 :D
cg2G1xD.gif
tumblr_inline_ngqv6bbPaQ1rvrguk.pngtumblr_inline_n1581tzliY1rvrguk.png
@Lonin Thank you!
@Lonin Thank you!
I received a Sly Glance apparel just now. I've looked to see if there were other ones or a list but can't find anything. Are there others? Thanks in advance.
I received a Sly Glance apparel just now. I've looked to see if there were other ones or a list but can't find anything. Are there others? Thanks in advance.
@Cynictis Thanks so much!!

What does it take to make a dragon gen1?

What are the popular gene combos right now?

Thanks!!!
@Cynictis Thanks so much!!

What does it take to make a dragon gen1?

What are the popular gene combos right now?

Thanks!!!
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Whyspyr, if you mean other April Fools eye apparel, there's a visual guide [url=http://www1.flightrising.com/forums/gde/1810263]here[/url] that lists all of them. You might find that useful. :3 @Deathstalker, first generation dragons come from unhatched eggs. [item=Unhatched Fire Egg][item=Unhatched Lightning Egg] (like so) These are found in the Coliseum as rare loot drops or can be found rarely by scavenging when you use your Gathering turns. Or of course, you can purchase them from other players. :) As for gene combinations, Iridescent/Shimmer and Crystal/Facet are always popular. Bar/Daub and Cherub/Peregrine also seem to be ranked well in popularity.
@Whyspyr, if you mean other April Fools eye apparel, there's a visual guide here that lists all of them. You might find that useful. :3

@Deathstalker, first generation dragons come from unhatched eggs.

Unhatched Fire Egg Unhatched Lightning Egg (like so)

These are found in the Coliseum as rare loot drops or can be found rarely by scavenging when you use your Gathering turns. Or of course, you can purchase them from other players. :)

As for gene combinations, Iridescent/Shimmer and Crystal/Facet are always popular. Bar/Daub and Cherub/Peregrine also seem to be ranked well in popularity.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon

Holy cow! Thanks. I had no idea there was so much April Fool's stuff. Off to the AH!
@Alphaeon

Holy cow! Thanks. I had no idea there was so much April Fool's stuff. Off to the AH!
@Alphaeon thanks so much! ;D
@Alphaeon thanks so much! ;D
7GFlGJN.pnglrqDePv.pngsGgQ25Y.pngMpoIPJl.pngsGgQ25Y.png0nIARi4.png1nxsvgf.pngzWgdxzn.pngwN1CyRb.pngFF7sHLD.pngGJZzfu4.pngMrRCllp.png
EBEMlSX.png
@Deathstalker To add on to what Alphaeon said, a gen1 dragon is any dragon without parents. When people talk about buying or selling g1s they're referring to the ones you find in unhatched eggs, but your progens (the two dragons you start the game with) are also technically first generation.

The newest genes are generally the most popular at any given time, but demand goes down as more people obtain and breed them. Gem genes (the ones you buy in the gem marketplace such as Iridescent, Crystal, etc.) also tend to stay popular.
@Deathstalker To add on to what Alphaeon said, a gen1 dragon is any dragon without parents. When people talk about buying or selling g1s they're referring to the ones you find in unhatched eggs, but your progens (the two dragons you start the game with) are also technically first generation.

The newest genes are generally the most popular at any given time, but demand goes down as more people obtain and breed them. Gem genes (the ones you buy in the gem marketplace such as Iridescent, Crystal, etc.) also tend to stay popular.
what are the stars?
what are the stars?
uHNAhJY.png
@jasmine101 Under your avatar in the forums, you mean? It depends on how many posts you've made! You will get a second star at 50 posts, a third star at 100, all the way up to a rainbow shiny star at 1000 posts.
@jasmine101 Under your avatar in the forums, you mean? It depends on how many posts you've made! You will get a second star at 50 posts, a third star at 100, all the way up to a rainbow shiny star at 1000 posts.
1 2 ... 1267 1268 1269 1270 1271 ... 3169 3170