Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Tiny Little Questions
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 3182 3183
Just sorta curious is it really hard to get iri/shimmer to pass on to offspring when they're on opposite parents?

My female has shimmer, male has Iri in one case.

My last 2 clutches (two different pairs) neither got iri or shimmer, is it that rare without having both parents with the same gene?
Just sorta curious is it really hard to get iri/shimmer to pass on to offspring when they're on opposite parents?

My female has shimmer, male has Iri in one case.

My last 2 clutches (two different pairs) neither got iri or shimmer, is it that rare without having both parents with the same gene?
@Erithan

Genes pass on based on rarity. Gem genes are the hardest to pass on unless both parents have it, and the treasure ones go in order of cost.
Quote:
Iridescent - 1500g
Tiger - 135,000t
Clown - 175,000t
Speckle - 125,000t

Shimmer - 1200g
Stripes - 90,000t
Eye Spot - 110,000t
Freckle - 90,000t
Seraph - 125,000t

Circuit - 1200g
Gembond - 200,000t
Underbelly - 150,000t

And basic is the most common.

So a basic/shimmer/basic x iridescent/basic/basic breeding:
basic/shimmer/basic - rare
iridescent/basic/basic - rare
iridescent/shimmer/basic - very rare
basic/basic/basic - pretty much guaranteed

A clown/shimmer/basic x iridescent/shimmer/basic breeding:
clown/shimmer/basic - majority
iridescent/shimmer/basic - minority
Notice that if both parents have shimmer, the children are guaranteed to have shimmer.
@Erithan

Genes pass on based on rarity. Gem genes are the hardest to pass on unless both parents have it, and the treasure ones go in order of cost.
Quote:
Iridescent - 1500g
Tiger - 135,000t
Clown - 175,000t
Speckle - 125,000t

Shimmer - 1200g
Stripes - 90,000t
Eye Spot - 110,000t
Freckle - 90,000t
Seraph - 125,000t

Circuit - 1200g
Gembond - 200,000t
Underbelly - 150,000t

And basic is the most common.

So a basic/shimmer/basic x iridescent/basic/basic breeding:
basic/shimmer/basic - rare
iridescent/basic/basic - rare
iridescent/shimmer/basic - very rare
basic/basic/basic - pretty much guaranteed

A clown/shimmer/basic x iridescent/shimmer/basic breeding:
clown/shimmer/basic - majority
iridescent/shimmer/basic - minority
Notice that if both parents have shimmer, the children are guaranteed to have shimmer.
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
@seacrest thank you very much, may have to adjust my genes a bit, or cross my fingers more hehe
@seacrest thank you very much, may have to adjust my genes a bit, or cross my fingers more hehe
@Erithan

I'd adjust your genes XD
@Erithan

I'd adjust your genes XD
EDPdzPA.pngoCyuG6K.pngM4gRmAb.png
Mz977my.png
Hello @Mahesha, if you would like to purchase some gems and send them to your brother as a gift that's fine. Sending someone gems from a gem purchase is okay.

I would like to take a moment and the opportunity to address the misconception about gem purchases. When you buy gems, you are making a purchase (money for goods, in this case gems), not a donation. There is a difference and it is an important one. Thank you. :) ♥
Hello @Mahesha, if you would like to purchase some gems and send them to your brother as a gift that's fine. Sending someone gems from a gem purchase is okay.

I would like to take a moment and the opportunity to address the misconception about gem purchases. When you buy gems, you are making a purchase (money for goods, in this case gems), not a donation. There is a difference and it is an important one. Thank you. :) ♥
coffee. need coffee.
@twitchy
okay thanks a lot for clearing that up :)
@twitchy
okay thanks a lot for clearing that up :)
laHSHQi.png
9hqcHsy.png
B3DEGvb.png
EiPW4qT.png
UYR6vpC.png
bsTwpFg.png
Hello! I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but its something I've been wondering about for a while. Some dragons get thick, black lineart when you apply Shimmer and Iridescent. Why is that? Its very ugly and really destroys lighter iri/shim colors. Here is an example: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=1088381] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/10884/1088381_350.png[/img] [/url] Compare it to this female, who doesn't have those black lines: [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=839166] [img]http://flightrising.com/rendern/350/8392/839166_350.png[/img] [/url] Is it some sort of bug, or just the way the lineart is made? It would be interesting to know if this could be redone/fixed in the future?
Hello! I don't know if this is the correct place for this, but its something I've been wondering about for a while.

Some dragons get thick, black lineart when you apply Shimmer and Iridescent. Why is that? Its very ugly and really destroys lighter iri/shim colors.

Here is an example:

1088381_350.png

Compare it to this female, who doesn't have those black lines:

839166_350.png

Is it some sort of bug, or just the way the lineart is made? It would be interesting to know if this could be redone/fixed in the future?
Hello :3

How long does it takes to receive the achievement points? i unlocked Slayer wich is worth 10 points, but i haven't received them, i only have the 10 points of the previous achievement, how does this work? is this a bug? ^^'

And how long takes a dragon to grow up? the hatchlings i bought are 6 days old and they haven't matured, their images just got bigger in resolution X3

Thanks for your help :3
Hello :3

How long does it takes to receive the achievement points? i unlocked Slayer wich is worth 10 points, but i haven't received them, i only have the 10 points of the previous achievement, how does this work? is this a bug? ^^'

And how long takes a dragon to grow up? the hatchlings i bought are 6 days old and they haven't matured, their images just got bigger in resolution X3

Thanks for your help :3
ESL
FFZB6.gif
@Rhunen - Achievements are currently disabled to reduce server load. Some Coliseum and breeding achievements are still active, but you might not receive points for achieving them (many others have noticed this). We'll need to wait for achievements to be active again for you to properly receive your points.

As for your hatchling, whenever that happens you just need to force the image to refresh, either by attaching a piece of apparel to the dragon or clicking the red refresh arrow by its name in your lair view.
@Rhunen - Achievements are currently disabled to reduce server load. Some Coliseum and breeding achievements are still active, but you might not receive points for achieving them (many others have noticed this). We'll need to wait for achievements to be active again for you to properly receive your points.

As for your hatchling, whenever that happens you just need to force the image to refresh, either by attaching a piece of apparel to the dragon or clicking the red refresh arrow by its name in your lair view.
Volunteer Moderator
If you have any questions, concerns, or feedback regarding moderation please feel free to use the Contact Us form. These submissions are viewed solely by the Flight Rising staff, not the volunteer moderator group.
XRwFykP.png

@Alphaeon Thankyou very much for your help ^w^
@Alphaeon Thankyou very much for your help ^w^
ESL
FFZB6.gif
1 2 ... 110 111 112 113 114 ... 3182 3183