Back

Help Center

Ask questions and help others in this forum.
TOPIC | Community Management & Help
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
@Aequorin

Just writing to let you know you (and the rest of the admin staff) can ignore my support ticket (#1874) regarding gifted items lost in a mail to another player... they did recieve the items! All's well with the world! =D

Thanks,
~Es
@Aequorin

Just writing to let you know you (and the rest of the admin staff) can ignore my support ticket (#1874) regarding gifted items lost in a mail to another player... they did recieve the items! All's well with the world! =D

Thanks,
~Es
zcsMnwG.jpg WxLmrPc.jpg
I'm FR +18 & apologise for delayed replies, I may be sleeping!
@Aequorin
Any idea how long it'll take for my ticket to be replied to? I'm trying not to freak out cause I did something really dumb on accident. It's got my anxiety goin'... ;-;
@Aequorin
Any idea how long it'll take for my ticket to be replied to? I'm trying not to freak out cause I did something really dumb on accident. It's got my anxiety goin'... ;-;
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
[quote name="Kanagosa" date="2014-05-20 08:19:19"]@Aequorin Any idea how long it'll take for my ticket to be replied to? I'm trying not to freak out cause I did something really dumb on accident. It's got my anxiety goin'... ;-;[/quote] @Kanagosa, it depends on the type of ticket and how many are in line before it. I'm sorry for the delay, we've got quite a few tickets to go through.
Kanagosa wrote on 2014-05-20 08:19:19:
@Aequorin

@Kanagosa, it depends on the type of ticket and how many are in line before it. I'm sorry for the delay, we've got quite a few tickets to go through.
@Aequorin

for some reason 2 threads i made vanished and there was nothing that was said to make them against the rules as all they were were suggestions or help requests. i would love to get this fixed plz thx
@Aequorin

for some reason 2 threads i made vanished and there was nothing that was said to make them against the rules as all they were were suggestions or help requests. i would love to get this fixed plz thx
Fenithsigbanner01_zpsbd1d0c5c.jpg
@Aequorin
If there are suspicions that a player may be using a hack or cheat, would it be reported with the standard 'Contact Us' form?
@Aequorin
If there are suspicions that a player may be using a hack or cheat, would it be reported with the standard 'Contact Us' form?
cnFe09Q.gif
@Dragonprotector, could you please send me a PM with more details? Thank you!

@SchwarzwindSin, yes, through Contact Us.
@Dragonprotector, could you please send me a PM with more details? Thank you!

@SchwarzwindSin, yes, through Contact Us.
@Aequorin
Do you reply to quick questions via PM?
I messaged you yesterday :S
@Aequorin
Do you reply to quick questions via PM?
I messaged you yesterday :S
6NnpwYg.png
@Frankenstein, I logged in to many messages this morning and even more pings, if I missed your message, I apologize.

As a general note, the majority of questions that are sent to me can be answered here in Help or through Contact Us. :)
@Frankenstein, I logged in to many messages this morning and even more pings, if I missed your message, I apologize.

As a general note, the majority of questions that are sent to me can be answered here in Help or through Contact Us. :)
@Aequorin
Sent you a PM! Just a quick question.
Though, if i have to, i will use the contact form :S
@Aequorin
Sent you a PM! Just a quick question.
Though, if i have to, i will use the contact form :S
6NnpwYg.png
[quote name="Aequorin" date="2014-05-21 07:57:58"][quote name="Kanagosa" date="2014-05-20 08:19:19"]@Aequorin Any idea how long it'll take for my ticket to be replied to? I'm trying not to freak out cause I did something really dumb on accident. It's got my anxiety goin'... ;-;[/quote] @Kanagosa, it depends on the type of ticket and how many are in line before it. I'm sorry for the delay, we've got quite a few tickets to go through.[/quote] @Aequorin For some reason I didn't get pinged for this. *flails* I understand. I'm just being all worried and stuff cause I miss my fae and hope she'll forgive me and come home. I'm sure @Flamecaller will understand!
Aequorin wrote on 2014-05-21 07:57:58:
Kanagosa wrote on 2014-05-20 08:19:19:
@Aequorin

@Kanagosa, it depends on the type of ticket and how many are in line before it. I'm sorry for the delay, we've got quite a few tickets to go through.
@Aequorin For some reason I didn't get pinged for this. *flails* I understand. I'm just being all worried and stuff cause I miss my fae and hope she'll forgive me and come home. I'm sure @Flamecaller will understand!
P9aWhak.png Ujr5ghr.png B8HmiZX.png UYR6vpC.png WBC5JG3.png
Y4rfA4q.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10