Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 186 187
@Anastazi @muxlo Added both of you, my FC if you want to add me back 1349-5774-3935 :>

@Sylph Added you back^^
@Anastazi @muxlo Added both of you, my FC if you want to add me back 1349-5774-3935 :>

@Sylph Added you back^^
grisha_by_humerussin_small_by_skritnaja-danmxm1.png
@Anastazi added you back :)

@muxlo @Sylph added you!

My FC: 2251 - 5182 - 5587

Edit:

@Adakii Glad you like my abras! :D Catch 'em all :P
@Anastazi added you back :)

@muxlo @Sylph added you!

My FC: 2251 - 5182 - 5587

Edit:

@Adakii Glad you like my abras! :D Catch 'em all :P
euCuA3M.png
@Naya @Carry @RoseNitemare @Mew @Spacerogue

You guys have yet to add me back on the 3DS! Just thought I'd drop a line =3
My FC, in case you don't wanna look for It: 4484-8492-0208

EDIT: Also looking for the following pokemon friend zones!
Absol Galvantula Zebstrika Kirlia Clefairy Riolu Ninetales Ponyta Growlithe dewgong abra pupitar Rhydon Skarmory

That would be... all, althought It's quite and extensive list....!
@Naya @Carry @RoseNitemare @Mew @Spacerogue

You guys have yet to add me back on the 3DS! Just thought I'd drop a line =3
My FC, in case you don't wanna look for It: 4484-8492-0208

EDIT: Also looking for the following pokemon friend zones!
Absol Galvantula Zebstrika Kirlia Clefairy Riolu Ninetales Ponyta Growlithe dewgong abra pupitar Rhydon Skarmory

That would be... all, althought It's quite and extensive list....!
@RaiOkami Added you. I think I just couldn't find your FC when you pinged me before, and I thought I had pinged you about it, but I guess not. Anyway, it's added now. :)
@RaiOkami Added you. I think I just couldn't find your FC when you pinged me before, and I thought I had pinged you about it, but I guess not. Anyway, it's added now. :)
yeah space is becoming a problem XD

only 20 spots left aa

@RaiOkami sorry bout that, added you back !
yeah space is becoming a problem XD

only 20 spots left aa

@RaiOkami sorry bout that, added you back !
Added @dean and @muxio

My fc is 2191 7708 40004 and I believe I have magmar and pyroar.
Added @dean and @muxio

My fc is 2191 7708 40004 and I believe I have magmar and pyroar.
The Tidelord is my kitty.
@Spacerogue

Sorry to butt in so randomly, but I was wondering (since I saw you in one of the pokemon safari spreadsheets as having one of the pokemons I want in your safari) if I could add you to the friend list?

I'm Mirae and my code is: 3325 - 1991 - 7051

I've been told I'm Ground type, with at least a Cubone and a Phanpy there. Just finished the league, so the third one is unknown... and my Vivillions are Marine ;)
@Spacerogue

Sorry to butt in so randomly, but I was wondering (since I saw you in one of the pokemon safari spreadsheets as having one of the pokemons I want in your safari) if I could add you to the friend list?

I'm Mirae and my code is: 3325 - 1991 - 7051

I've been told I'm Ground type, with at least a Cubone and a Phanpy there. Just finished the league, so the third one is unknown... and my Vivillions are Marine ;)
@KrispyMeat
Added you!

@Skritnaja
Added you back!

My FC is 4098-3109-5965 :D
@KrispyMeat
Added you!

@Skritnaja
Added you back!

My FC is 4098-3109-5965 :D
Nature_nuture.png
Share my New Leaf dream: 4900-2312-7224
Safari type Flying: Hoothoot, Pidgey and Rufflet. FC: 4098-3109-5965
@Slyph
@muxlo
@kingbloodelf
@RaiOkami (Hajimemashite. Douzo yoro shiku)
@Miraenosekai
Added you!

My FC is;

0173-1521-9412

Is their a limit to how many safaris you can have? If so I am looking for Aipom, Breloom, Cacturne, Camerupt, Cascoon, Chansey, Dewgong,Dusclops, Forrestress, Galvantula, Girafarig, Klang, Krabby, Lillipup, Luxio, Maractus, Milotic, Minccino, Misdreavus, Muk, Munna, Paras, Petilil, Phanpy, Ponyta, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Spheal, Sunkern, Swadloon, Tangela, Tranquill, & Tyrogue.

It's a long list... but I want to complete the Poke-Zukan again! I can't transfer all the Kanto, Johto, and Unova Pokemon 'til December...
@Slyph
@muxlo
@kingbloodelf
@RaiOkami (Hajimemashite. Douzo yoro shiku)
@Miraenosekai
Added you!

My FC is;

0173-1521-9412

Is their a limit to how many safaris you can have? If so I am looking for Aipom, Breloom, Cacturne, Camerupt, Cascoon, Chansey, Dewgong,Dusclops, Forrestress, Galvantula, Girafarig, Klang, Krabby, Lillipup, Luxio, Maractus, Milotic, Minccino, Misdreavus, Muk, Munna, Paras, Petilil, Phanpy, Ponyta, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Spheal, Sunkern, Swadloon, Tangela, Tranquill, & Tyrogue.

It's a long list... but I want to complete the Poke-Zukan again! I can't transfer all the Kanto, Johto, and Unova Pokemon 'til December...
I am totally out of space and I know some people have pinged me that I can't find in the 60 pages of forum posts T.T If anyone has a safari zone with Ninetales, I would super appreciate you letting me know :D That's the only one I'm missing
I am totally out of space and I know some people have pinged me that I can't find in the 60 pages of forum posts T.T If anyone has a safari zone with Ninetales, I would super appreciate you letting me know :D That's the only one I'm missing
Check out my Patreon!
1 2 ... 57 58 59 60 61 ... 186 187