Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | pokemon safari friend codes
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187
aaah my bad! updated my FC so that it is current and not dropping 2s

(3222 5901 9256)
aaah my bad! updated my FC so that it is current and not dropping 2s

(3222 5901 9256)
@Spacerogue, @Yarn, @Runeis, @Lulubell, @Alizard, @Douwe, @DaftCacophony, @Skabyes, @Esoteric, @Rimfaxe, @Sylph, @Chell, @Lederan

I added all of you! My FC is 4570 - 7649 - 7069, I have a Rock type safari. I know at least one pokemon in there is Onix, not sure about the other two. My name is Kimmi. :)

My boyfriend also plays! His FC is 4141 - 2383 - 0861, and his safari type is Ghost. The three in his safari are Pumpkaboo, Lampent and Dusclops. I've asked him to add all of you as well. His name is Bawb!
@Spacerogue, @Yarn, @Runeis, @Lulubell, @Alizard, @Douwe, @DaftCacophony, @Skabyes, @Esoteric, @Rimfaxe, @Sylph, @Chell, @Lederan

I added all of you! My FC is 4570 - 7649 - 7069, I have a Rock type safari. I know at least one pokemon in there is Onix, not sure about the other two. My name is Kimmi. :)

My boyfriend also plays! His FC is 4141 - 2383 - 0861, and his safari type is Ghost. The three in his safari are Pumpkaboo, Lampent and Dusclops. I've asked him to add all of you as well. His name is Bawb!
Rahne
@Douwe
@Gaslight

Added you and your Bf x3

@DaftCacophony
Of course I get a stinky Safari Type xD
I love fighting types.
But not these. Apart from Pancham.
Why not Scraggy and Mienshao?
@Douwe
@Gaslight

Added you and your Bf x3

@DaftCacophony
Of course I get a stinky Safari Type xD
I love fighting types.
But not these. Apart from Pancham.
Why not Scraggy and Mienshao?

0PSsH9E.png

Xzuw0kv.gif
We are being watched.
The government has a secret system,
a machine that spies on you every hour of every day.
I designed the machine to detect acts of terror
but it sees everything...
dyNkCVG.gif Pvj9w5p.png

uU6ZmcR.gif
@Runeis
if you could manage that ,that be awesome !
I have been thinking about using a spreadsheet on Docks that everyone can edit and leave their number on tho, this would take some work out of both our hands especially since the Vivilion trade post is so huge;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai1smShDtzNQdFc5bGVHZmdUMGRHMGFhWUtYejlUV2c&usp=sharing

@Sylph @Douwe @Chell @Lederan @Gaslight (+BF ) added back thank you lots !

@Rimfaxe added !
@Runeis
if you could manage that ,that be awesome !
I have been thinking about using a spreadsheet on Docks that everyone can edit and leave their number on tho, this would take some work out of both our hands especially since the Vivilion trade post is so huge;

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ai1smShDtzNQdFc5bGVHZmdUMGRHMGFhWUtYejlUV2c&usp=sharing

@Sylph @Douwe @Chell @Lederan @Gaslight (+BF ) added back thank you lots !

@Rimfaxe added !
Added everyone on Page 1. i'll slowly add everyone later.

My FC; 3780 9556 0275

Edit; Page 2 also done.

@Spacerogue @Runeis @Yarn @Lulubell @Alizard @Douwe
@DaftCacophony @Skabyes @Esoteric

Edit; Also, If I'm correct I have Dragon type with atleast Noibat (A friend got a shiny noibat thanks to me XD)
Added everyone on Page 1. i'll slowly add everyone later.

My FC; 3780 9556 0275

Edit; Page 2 also done.

@Spacerogue @Runeis @Yarn @Lulubell @Alizard @Douwe
@DaftCacophony @Skabyes @Esoteric

Edit; Also, If I'm correct I have Dragon type with atleast Noibat (A friend got a shiny noibat thanks to me XD)
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
@Gaslight
Added you both!

@Katigura
I added you too!

Also does anyone know if fire type is rare in the safari? I don't see a single fire type on the spreadsheet either. Which is why I was wondering.
@Gaslight
Added you both!

@Katigura
I added you too!

Also does anyone know if fire type is rare in the safari? I don't see a single fire type on the spreadsheet either. Which is why I was wondering.
Divider-Horizontal.png
sylph » she/her » fr+3
I think I added every number on here now.

Now to get someone with fire.
I think I added every number on here now.

Now to get someone with fire.
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
My friend code is 3523-2253-5645
My friend code is 3523-2253-5645
lucario-mega.gif cqu2HKA.pngofwegBH.png greninja.gif
@Ryuki Added you.
@Ryuki Added you.
25355.png
28.pngFR+9-ish?
50.pngFamiliar Hunter

25354.png
I guess its safe to assume fire is rare, like really rare, getting a vulpix ,growlith and ponyta have cost me good rares as well. There are some gems in our list tho, you should be able to get like a Beautifly for a Venomoth ! Muk is super rare, breed muk and let the slimes run freeeeeee

@Ryuki
added back thanks !
I guess its safe to assume fire is rare, like really rare, getting a vulpix ,growlith and ponyta have cost me good rares as well. There are some gems in our list tho, you should be able to get like a Beautifly for a Venomoth ! Muk is super rare, breed muk and let the slimes run freeeeeee

@Ryuki
added back thanks !
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 186 187