Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | where from?
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 26 27
We had a topic like this in beta and it was interesting to see where people hail from. If you don't feel comfortable saying then you obviously don't have to post and this is just general location nothing in detail.
So what country, province/state/territory are you from?

I am a Canadian currently living in the province of PEI but I am from NB.
We had a topic like this in beta and it was interesting to see where people hail from. If you don't feel comfortable saying then you obviously don't have to post and this is just general location nothing in detail.
So what country, province/state/territory are you from?

I am a Canadian currently living in the province of PEI but I am from NB.

I am a Dutchie (no not from Holland mind you ) from Belgium, the magical land of chocolate.

I am a Dutchie (no not from Holland mind you ) from Belgium, the magical land of chocolate.
[quote name="Spacerogue" date="2013-06-12 04:44:16" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=49665#49682"] I am a Dutchie (no not from Holland mind you ) from Belgium, the magical land of chocolate. [/quote][img]http://elliegoestogermany.files.wordpress.com/2012/10/uter2gr.gif[/img] I will have to say that even the regular chocolate I have had from the UK is better than the exact same kind you can buy here...makes me a lil sad... lol
uter2gr.gif

I will have to say that even the regular chocolate I have had from the UK is better than the exact same kind you can buy here...makes me a lil sad... lol
I'm from Latvia, Europe, but two years ago moved to Mexico (which does not, though, mean that I enjoy being here. Which I don't) although English is as good as my first language.
I'm from Latvia, Europe, but two years ago moved to Mexico (which does not, though, mean that I enjoy being here. Which I don't) although English is as good as my first language.
pYCN2Ek.png
~I come from the land Down under~ 10 points to Ravenclaw if you know the song.

*ahem* Yes, I'm from Australia.
~I come from the land Down under~ 10 points to Ravenclaw if you know the song.

*ahem* Yes, I'm from Australia.
Vaioa Weyr, Dragonriders of Pern roleplay
ex9p.png
I'm from Michigan. I am hoping to move to Pennsylvania though!
I'm from Michigan. I am hoping to move to Pennsylvania though!
AgfYhsq.png
[quote name="Kodex" date="2013-06-12 04:47:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=49665#49687"]I'm from Latvia, Europe, but two years ago moved to Mexico (which does not, though, mean that I enjoy being here. Which I don't) although English is as good as my first language.[/quote] Heh, first time I'm seeing another Latvian on a pet site in a long time! :'D I'm from Riga, Latvia, still living here but considering moving to somewhere in Scandinavia or the Benelux. Perhaps next year.

Heh, first time I'm seeing another Latvian on a pet site in a long time! :'D

I'm from Riga, Latvia, still living here but considering moving to somewhere in Scandinavia or the Benelux. Perhaps next year.
ZPPY.png
I'm from the Philippines.
I'm from the Philippines.
Calico Cat

Victor
He/Him
Gay
Pompompurin
FR Time + 15

So many places already!
So many places already!
Southern California! Pretty close to Disneyland >:D