Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | where from?
I am from United States and currently residing in Alabama. ovo
I am from United States and currently residing in Alabama. ovo
EUJI5M.png
I was born and raised in Brockton, MA, but now I live in Houston, TX.
I was born and raised in Brockton, MA, but now I live in Houston, TX.
[quote name="Tserin" date="2013-06-12 09:32:34" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=49665#50843"]I'm from Illinois, never actually lived anywhere else.[/quote] What part of Illinois, if you don't mind me asking? I used to live in the northwest suburbs.
I'm from Illinois, never actually lived anywhere else.
What part of Illinois, if you don't mind me asking? I used to live in the northwest suburbs.
harmony ♥ 26 ♥ she/they
iXdY.png
I'm from Devon, South-West England
I wasn't born here, but I've been here long enough and loved living here long enough that it's definitely home :)
I'm from Devon, South-West England
I wasn't born here, but I've been here long enough and loved living here long enough that it's definitely home :)
I'm in Florida, land of sun, sun, more sun, hurricanes, and lots of rain.
I'm in Florida, land of sun, sun, more sun, hurricanes, and lots of rain.
[quote name="Scarlit" date="2013-06-12 08:13:47" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=49665#50388"] Wow, someone actually close to Ohio! I rarely find people online that are close to it let alone living there or living in any states bordering Lake Erie. I find people anywhere but around there lol[/quote] Another Great Lakes person here! Metro-Detroit, Michigan. I'm actually far enough South that Ohio or Canada is closer to me than most of my own state. Also [quote name="Aris" date="2013-06-12 04:56:23" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=1&id=49665#49716"][i]~I come from the land Down under~[/i] 10 points to Ravenclaw if you know the song.[/quote] That song is going to be stuck in my head for days now lmao
Wow, someone actually close to Ohio!
I rarely find people online that are close to it let alone living there or living in any states bordering Lake Erie. I find people anywhere but around there lol

Another Great Lakes person here! Metro-Detroit, Michigan. I'm actually far enough South that Ohio or Canada is closer to me than most of my own state.

Also
~I come from the land Down under~ 10 points to Ravenclaw if you know the song.

That song is going to be stuck in my head for days now lmao
mybannercopy_zpsf02ea781.png
I'm from Czech Republic, a small country in the Europe :D
I'm from Czech Republic, a small country in the Europe :D
Rusted Crown
From New York City. Long Island to be specific. I live in Deer Park currently.
From New York City. Long Island to be specific. I live in Deer Park currently.
A horrifying lack of Scots up in this business!

Scotland aw yiss.
A horrifying lack of Scots up in this business!

Scotland aw yiss.
tumblr_nibggpvO0R1u8a5jso2_1280.png
[quote name="Vehementis" date="2013-06-12 08:18:41" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=49665#50415"]Germany, the peerless Brandenburg.[/quote] Me too, since we are brothers. ^^ For those who dosn't know... it's near Berlin.
Germany, the peerless Brandenburg.

Me too, since we are brothers. ^^
For those who dosn't know... it's near Berlin.
Free in mind and true in heart... A long journey awaits me.