Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | where from?
[quote name="DragonMossstar" date="2013-06-12 07:58:12" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=49665#50324"]I am from the United States, New York ~ ! There are a lot of people from Europe posting here. *w* That's cool[/quote] I'm visiting New York in a couple weeks. Super excited!
I am from the United States, New York ~ !

There are a lot of people from Europe posting here. *w* That's cool

I'm visiting New York in a couple weeks. Super excited!
466w8yC.png
I'm from Brazil :}
I'm from Brazil :}
Australia, NSW :D
Australia, NSW :D
FR_ShadowBan1_zps37b55c4b.png
I'd love to visit beyond the USA, but I'm currently stuck here in Arizona. Originally from Michigan, golly. I sure do miss frequent rainshowers and dread 110+ F weather. :c
I'd love to visit beyond the USA, but I'm currently stuck here in Arizona. Originally from Michigan, golly. I sure do miss frequent rainshowers and dread 110+ F weather. :c
3OlW6CM.png0pojNfB.png
I'm from Germany, Lower Saxony :)
I'm from Germany, Lower Saxony :)
I'm in the US. I'm currently in Ohio, but I grew up in Austin, Texas and Hawai'i.
I'm in the US. I'm currently in Ohio, but I grew up in Austin, Texas and Hawai'i.
I come from the magical winter wonderland of reindeers and sauna... Finland :3
I come from the magical winter wonderland of reindeers and sauna... Finland :3
I'm +10H ahead of FR time!
Replies may be slow, so sorry ;w;
I'm from Vienna, Austria.

Oh btw, since I've seen people mixing this up either unintenionally or because they think the joke is funny (spoiler: it's not):
Austria is a country in Europe. Australia is a continent.
I'm from Vienna, Austria.

Oh btw, since I've seen people mixing this up either unintenionally or because they think the joke is funny (spoiler: it's not):
Austria is a country in Europe. Australia is a continent.
London, England ;D
London, England ;D
2rho32f.jpg
signature by Latias
I'm from California... though I live in the most un-Californian podunk town you can imagine, haha. Backwater California exists.
I'm from California... though I live in the most un-Californian podunk town you can imagine, haha. Backwater California exists.