Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Doctor Who
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19
OOh yay! I'm absolutely a fan, if a new one. Watched all seven seasons of the new series in about three weeks |D
And I'm working on Classic Who, but I'm having issues finding (working) links online :/
As for a favorite episode, I can't really pick one! All of season two, The Doctor's Wife, Silence in the Library/Forest of the dead are all in my top's though!
OOh yay! I'm absolutely a fan, if a new one. Watched all seven seasons of the new series in about three weeks |D
And I'm working on Classic Who, but I'm having issues finding (working) links online :/
As for a favorite episode, I can't really pick one! All of season two, The Doctor's Wife, Silence in the Library/Forest of the dead are all in my top's though!
dy3lhl.jpg
David Tennant is definitely my favorite Doctor (: but I love Matt Smith's work and I am super excited to see them together in the 50th!
David Tennant is definitely my favorite Doctor (: but I love Matt Smith's work and I am super excited to see them together in the 50th!
gu5ClSA.png
pony
GxXqMtQ.png
Cyxh1YN.png
KgkXg4R.png
Doctor Who group HUG [img]http://media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc8gt8kLvl1qckom6.gif[/img]
Doctor Who group HUG

tumblr_mc8gt8kLvl1qckom6.gif
zayeiw2.gifMrRCllp.pngE3sjxsi.pngu9KXIA8.pngl9ojsRu.pngHuh7MnI.gifGJZzfu4.png
mz77kVn.png

tumblr_mesitgUi0h1r72ajy.jpg
I'm a whovian too guys ;u; I found my people
I'm a whovian too guys ;u; I found my people
/swoons/ I'm a huge Doctor Who fan! Matt Smith leaving just.. I don't have words. I was very excited to hear that he would be with us for the 8th season but now we shall have ourselves a new Doctor. 11 is just so alien and I just grew so attached. And the The Doctor's Wife is a KILLER episode! Loved that one a lot!

ANYWAY, I do love some Donna, ah I miss her.
/swoons/ I'm a huge Doctor Who fan! Matt Smith leaving just.. I don't have words. I was very excited to hear that he would be with us for the 8th season but now we shall have ourselves a new Doctor. 11 is just so alien and I just grew so attached. And the The Doctor's Wife is a KILLER episode! Loved that one a lot!

ANYWAY, I do love some Donna, ah I miss her.
fk8axd.jpg
YES. I love Doctor Who. c:

Donna was my fav companion, Midnight and Vincent and the Doctor are my fav episodes, annnnnnd I love all the Doctors. Ahhh I should rewatch it again.

Hm, I haven't watched Classic Who, but I might give it a try soon.
YES. I love Doctor Who. c:

Donna was my fav companion, Midnight and Vincent and the Doctor are my fav episodes, annnnnnd I love all the Doctors. Ahhh I should rewatch it again.

Hm, I haven't watched Classic Who, but I might give it a try soon.
Donna is my favorite companion, I can't really decide my favorite episode hahahaha, I love all the Doctors.

Classic who makes me curious actually, I'll watch it soon.
Donna is my favorite companion, I can't really decide my favorite episode hahahaha, I love all the Doctors.

Classic who makes me curious actually, I'll watch it soon.
I've loved Doctor Who for years, but these past few seasons... ehh, the magic's not really there for me any more. Nothing in them grabs me as much as it used to, and I find myself more easily annoyed by the characters and plots.

I LOVE classic Who. It's so much unapologetic fun. I've watched all the way through the first Doctor and a little way into the second Doctor's run.
I've loved Doctor Who for years, but these past few seasons... ehh, the magic's not really there for me any more. Nothing in them grabs me as much as it used to, and I find myself more easily annoyed by the characters and plots.

I LOVE classic Who. It's so much unapologetic fun. I've watched all the way through the first Doctor and a little way into the second Doctor's run.
t9lWbAR.png
By Raquel
I'm not so keen on Steven Moffat.

My favourite episode is the one ending the series' with (my favourite) the tenth doctor, The End of Time.

I quite like Martha out of the companions.

One day I will definitely watch the Tom Baker episodes.

Anyone heard of Chameleon circuit?

I find it quite amusing the range of responses to the last episode between me and two of my friends. One decided she wasn't going to watch Doctor Who anymore, the other was pleased, I was somewhat apathetic and uncertain.
I'm not so keen on Steven Moffat.

My favourite episode is the one ending the series' with (my favourite) the tenth doctor, The End of Time.

I quite like Martha out of the companions.

One day I will definitely watch the Tom Baker episodes.

Anyone heard of Chameleon circuit?

I find it quite amusing the range of responses to the last episode between me and two of my friends. One decided she wasn't going to watch Doctor Who anymore, the other was pleased, I was somewhat apathetic and uncertain.
thvaFIy.gif merrilyn_stanzascale_100_by_dragonnmr-daepisq.gif Al57MeZ.pngpczVZcg.png5VYqqm9.pngPGOToAl.png CNCiTkT.png 2uXjxgw.png
@Stanzascale: I think you might have to put a limit on that Blue Box RP for how many people can join... Or set it up a few times so different groups can play it without the whole thing getting cluttered.
@Stanzascale: I think you might have to put a limit on that Blue Box RP for how many people can join... Or set it up a few times so different groups can play it without the whole thing getting cluttered.
'Why are you frowning?' -Temeraire's first words.
9PO79Ra.png kBLPNEQ.png
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 18 19