Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digis Transplants
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50
I'll keep an eye out, Zookie! I know I've seen a few. My Derexes has the potential for it, but I'd need to grab him another mate~

So glad to see you all here!
I'll keep an eye out, Zookie! I know I've seen a few. My Derexes has the potential for it, but I'd need to grab him another mate~

So glad to see you all here!
264hw1y.png
[quote name="BlackSapphire" date="2013-06-11 20:11:13" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=45911#47644"]I have male and female imperials -SQUEEEEEEEE- now they just need to grow up so can has BEBBEHS![/quote] SO JEALOUS /drools
I have male and female imperials -SQUEEEEEEEE-

now they just need to grow up so can has BEBBEHS!

SO JEALOUS /drools
Lol, I&#039;ve been trying to adjust to the artwork--it&#039;s so different from digis! Cool in its own right, but I&#039;m much too accustomed to the cuteness of my sweet lil nibbles. <3
Lol, I&#039;ve been trying to adjust to the artwork--it&#039;s so different from digis! Cool in its own right, but I&#039;m much too accustomed to the cuteness of my sweet lil nibbles. <3
n2yh3c.png
I&#039;ll get a list of past/present names up in the op at some point in the morning, but for the time being I&#039;m going to go pass out. G&#039;night all!
I&#039;ll get a list of past/present names up in the op at some point in the morning, but for the time being I&#039;m going to go pass out. G&#039;night all!
[quote name="Zookie" date="2013-06-11 20:39:45" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=45911#47822"] I was already eyeing your guardian until I realized she was a she. I have a back up Gadzooks but I would rather have one closer to the colors I'm looking for, the Thistle color isn't quite working for me. [/quote] I love her colors so much, you'd probably have to strangle me or lock me a closet to get her away from me >_> But her babies have the possibility of being the right colors, so maybe! Night [s]Ange[/s] Raine! *takes a break from coliseum rampaging to put together puzzles*
I was already eyeing your guardian until I realized she was a she.

I have a back up Gadzooks but I would rather have one closer to the colors I&#039;m looking for, the Thistle color isn&#039;t quite working for me.

I love her colors so much, you&#039;d probably have to strangle me or lock me a closet to get her away from me >_>
But her babies have the possibility of being the right colors, so maybe!

Night Ange Raine!
*takes a break from coliseum rampaging to put together puzzles*
[quote name="Kiwi" date="2013-06-11 21:15:52" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=3&id=45911#48064"][quote name="Zookie" date="2013-06-11 20:39:45" url="main.php?p=mb&board=gend&page=2&id=45911#47822"] I was already eyeing your guardian until I realized she was a she. I have a back up Gadzooks but I would rather have one closer to the colors I'm looking for, the Thistle color isn't quite working for me. [/quote] I love her colors so much, you'd probably have to strangle me or lock me a closet to get her away from me >_> But her babies have the possibility of being the right colors, so maybe! Night [s]Ange[/s] Raine! *takes a break from coliseum rampaging to put together puzzles*[/quote] Hmm well I am in the middle of cleaning my closet so there might be some room. >:D Maybe! Though I am also an impatient butt who wants her imperial now. I'm going to force myself to wait longer though. For Gadzooks.
I was already eyeing your guardian until I realized she was a she.

I have a back up Gadzooks but I would rather have one closer to the colors I&#039;m looking for, the Thistle color isn&#039;t quite working for me.

I love her colors so much, you&#039;d probably have to strangle me or lock me a closet to get her away from me >_>
But her babies have the possibility of being the right colors, so maybe!

Night Ange Raine!
*takes a break from coliseum rampaging to put together puzzles*

Hmm well I am in the middle of cleaning my closet so there might be some room. >:D

Maybe! Though I am also an impatient butt who wants her imperial now. I&#039;m going to force myself to wait longer though. For Gadzooks.
xeXkRQt.png
Thanks for getting this set up Raine. :) It&#039;s nice to see the familiar faces.
Thanks for getting this set up Raine. :) It&#039;s nice to see the familiar faces.
n2yh3c.png
I really wish I&#039;d noticed the tertiary color thing when I was making my foundation dragon. :( Although the Chocolate she ended up with will probably look pretty good... Maybe? *stinks at coordinating colors*
I really wish I&#039;d noticed the tertiary color thing when I was making my foundation dragon. :( Although the Chocolate she ended up with will probably look pretty good... Maybe? *stinks at coordinating colors*
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
*guilty of changing usernames* hey all...
*guilty of changing usernames* hey all...
Thieves prosper, rich remember.
Hi Frank!
Hi Frank!
1 2 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 49 50