Back

General Discussion

Discuss your favorites: TV shows, music, games and hobbies.
TOPIC | Digis Transplants
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50
Whee! I just had a clutch of 3 and a clutch of 4 eggs. I'll have quite a few tundras on my hand in a few days. I'll be looking to trade for a species I don't have (Fae/Guardian), if anyone is interested. :3
Whee! I just had a clutch of 3 and a clutch of 4 eggs. I'll have quite a few tundras on my hand in a few days. I'll be looking to trade for a species I don't have (Fae/Guardian), if anyone is interested. :3
PINK BABIES. *U* I need a pink dragon. ;^;

Congrats on all the babies, Chibi~!

And congrats on the clutches Myly! :D
PINK BABIES. *U* I need a pink dragon. ;^;

Congrats on all the babies, Chibi~!

And congrats on the clutches Myly! :D
84d669668790b279a1734f4a81a8e75e9ae50900.png fLdYOuE.png
Gj9DhHn.png
bYt72YT.png
fdUVIfW.png
FObX7rS.png
UIuKM01.pngzwkSD6b.png
Some current special interests: Dokibird, Fuwamoco, magical girls, Grandmaster of Demonic Cultivation.. more here!
Previous usernames: MystaRias, dokidokibunni, Sylphiette, Toothless
z3FSuck.pngK9W8Tym.png
TBVYKs7.jpeg
Congrats Chibi! That first one is Beautiful.
Congrats Chibi! That first one is Beautiful.
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
@Zookie - XD I never thought of it that way.

@Myla - I'm interested in trading one of my guardians. The last pink one I'm keeping though.

@Toothless - Of course you do! Everyone needs a pink dragon. *shifty eyes*

@Nephele - Thanks. :D You interested in trading?
@Zookie - XD I never thought of it that way.

@Myla - I'm interested in trading one of my guardians. The last pink one I'm keeping though.

@Toothless - Of course you do! Everyone needs a pink dragon. *shifty eyes*

@Nephele - Thanks. :D You interested in trading?
Please ping me if you want me to read something.
Light's Baldwin Trading Thread
ColiforLife_zpscbfcm2si.jpg
My dragons need to stop cooling down so I can make more baby dragons ;-; baw

Seeing all the adorable babies here makes me want more XD
My dragons need to stop cooling down so I can make more baby dragons ;-; baw

Seeing all the adorable babies here makes me want more XD
My Saliva is purple and toxic!
@BlackSapphire - I know! I just had my first clutch and I wanna breed again. *whines* Why can't they grow up faster? *whines some more*
@BlackSapphire - I know! I just had my first clutch and I wanna breed again. *whines* Why can't they grow up faster? *whines some more*
I've sold/given most of my babies away
-trying to be picky with the colorschemes because otherwise i'd have 352687 dragons and no money- XD
I've sold/given most of my babies away
-trying to be picky with the colorschemes because otherwise i'd have 352687 dragons and no money- XD
My Saliva is purple and toxic!
@ChibiEnvyChan I could offer this one if you want to trade, [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=87621] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/87621_350.png[/img] [/url] She's Denim, Magenta and Spring. Otherwise we'd have to wait to see what I get from my other clutch (3 days).
@ChibiEnvyChan I could offer this one if you want to trade,

87621_350.png

She's Denim, Magenta and Spring. Otherwise we'd have to wait to see what I get from my other clutch (3 days).
In order to find an answer, you must first have a question.
@Nephele - I'd rather wait since I don't have a Tundra. :D Too many guardians even if they are one of my favorite breeds. o3o
@Nephele - I'd rather wait since I don't have a Tundra. :D Too many guardians even if they are one of my favorite breeds. o3o
Hey Cheebs I have this feller that I'd trade for your brown female mirror if you like. :D @ChibiEnvyChan [url=http://flightrising.com/main.php?dragon=99693] [img]http://flightrising.com/render/350/99693_350.png[/img] [/url]
Hey Cheebs I have this feller that I'd trade for your brown female mirror if you like. :D

@ChibiEnvyChan

99693_350.png

xeXkRQt.png
1 2 ... 25 26 27 28 29 ... 49 50